By MissAggravared - 19/11/2014 08:27 - United States - Meridian

Today, I met my sister's fiancé. I would have been happier for her if he hadn't been mine a month ago when I introduced them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 455
You deserved it 3 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Man that's low of your sister. Family should come first. Things will work out eventually op. Isn't that a break of girl code too?

Getting married after a month of being together? Don't worry OP it most likely will not last last

Comments

Man that's low of your sister. Family should come first. Things will work out eventually op. Isn't that a break of girl code too?

lexiieeex3 32

That's just SO ****** up on every level.

Family should always come first. That's really messed up. Wish you the best on finding the good man That you deserve OP.

Everybody's piling on the sister here. She's a douche for sure, but the fiancé has gotta be worse. Dumps his own soon-to-be wife in order to propose to her sister within a month? Sounds to me like the dude is after something.

Yes he's a dick for sure, but blood should always come before some dick.

Girl code or not? I may move on from the guy but what her sister did is unforgivable. I would never be able to trust her again.

#81: Nah, I don't buy that. Nobody gets to choose their family, and frankly some people get really shitty family. The fiancé made a choice to commit and a choice to abandon.

Xquisite1 28

Both of them are dispicable individuals.

Hondaman747 12

I am hoping he is your ex-fiancé now?

Nah, they've got one big, happy, literal Sister Wives scenario in the works.

cryssycakesx3 22

nah, dude had a buy one get one free coupon...

Getting married after a month of being together? Don't worry OP it most likely will not last last

Maybe the sister was secretly dating him and didnt know he was her sisters fianće? That would explain some. It does say she introduced them. I dont think any good sibling would steal your fianće and brag about it. EDIT: nevermind i misread. i just noticed she knew. sorry for the misread.

Your right they wont last (ran out of time to edit :/ )

Murilirum 23

The faithfulness is strong with this one.

FYL OP that really sucks because, who expects to see their ex getting married? Or your sister getting engaged to you ex? No one really wants to see that either. And it really wouldn't be a good idea to ditch out on your sister. Maybe your ex is different, maybe he's not. All depends. Good luck and congrats to your sister!

I wouldn't say congrats to the sister as she's marrying the guy op was suppose to marry about a month ago, I would like a follow up on the story though.

Over Power. It basically means they're really powerful. Look up T.G. Cid from Final Fantasy Tactics he's the best example I can think of.

OP means original poster (the person who posted the FML)

Lol! When I first joined this site I thought it meant "other person"!

people don't change in a month #6... sure, a little bit but not enough to be "different." Why wouldn't you want your ex to be happy? I'd be happy for any of my ex boyfriends/girlfriends if they got married. not so much if it was to a sibling, but I don't have siblings. if they're both happy, why does it matter what You want? yes, that's a shitty situation. but it'd be like a friend dating your ex, you shouldn't care. They're you're ex for a reason, it didn't work out. but, it's far more shitty for the sister since, the ex is still an ass. but maybe, he'll end up changing during this. the parents, are probably going to be hard..

Why in the world would she congratulate her sister for stealing her fiancé?

I believe it's "u" in much that makes everybody rush. I can't help but want to pet "u".

God, how can your sister be so low? Whether you're happy or not, stealing your sister's fiancé/boyfriend/husband is just wrong on so many levels

I think it's a must not do on a bro-code and girl code..... Let alone family code. So wrong on so many levels.

No, I think bro code say to bang the hot sister article 3 sub section 23. Not saying I agree, but marrying someone after a month is defiantly a carnal bro code sin.

24's right but you wait longer than a month to get engaged to the sister. Just bang her for awhile.

That's one way of keeping it in the family