By Closingwild - 21/07/2012 06:18 - Mexico - Zapopan

Today, I introduced my boyfriend to my sister, but they already knew each other from my sister's work. She's an exotic dancer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 483
You deserved it 2 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least they will get on well. What if they hated each other? There can always be a worse situation. (Apart from the guy who was allergic to bacon. That is the worst.)

Comments

Sizzle91 0

Wow, is she hot? And if she hotter than you look out.

It sounds like he's living out the guy dream of two sisters, but only one is a hands-on relationship. With the other his hands are working... on his own body... Ew?

If he has been to a strip club before then the chances are he didn't go alone, unless he went alone after going with friends. That's another story. This is an awkward situation, but what really matters is your relationship; whatever he did in the past, it's the past. As long as you put some ground rules and check it out every now and then I see no problem. You'd want the benefit of the doubt if you were in his shoes.

iCreampieGuy 1

Can someone tell me what OP stands for?

kriz_allizwell 6
stewpididiot 11

And by 'Exotic Dancer' you mean Stripper *****.. Right ??

Havent we been over this? Exotic Dancer does not equal Stripper. Read the previous posts please.

thekrammer 5

Did he go to the strip club before, or during the relationship? If it was before than it isn't a big deal at all.

dougierocks 13

If they "know" each other, the titty bar was a regular stop. With the constant parade of guys you either have to show up regularly, or on a single occasion really impress them.

jgriff79 23

So what if he tucked a few dollars. He was just trying to help your sister out!