By Closingwild - 21/07/2012 06:18 - Mexico - Zapopan

Today, I introduced my boyfriend to my sister, but they already knew each other from my sister's work. She's an exotic dancer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 480
You deserved it 2 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least they will get on well. What if they hated each other? There can always be a worse situation. (Apart from the guy who was allergic to bacon. That is the worst.)

Comments

b0ngs 7

Well the exotic dancing is her choice, but still. your boyfriend has a bit of explaining to do

Um... why? Admittedly it's a bit awkward that he saw OP's sister dancing but he has every right to go to a strip club if he wants to..? It's not as if he knew they were related when he went.

Personally, I'm very wary of men who frequent strip clubs, especially those who do so while in a relationship. I wouldn't approve of my boyfriend going to one unless it was for a friend's bachelor party or something. Strip clubs are a single man thing to me.

He's only just been introduced to her sister, so they probably haven't been dating that long. There's no reason to think he didn't recognise her from a bachelor party he was at when he was single?!

No use hiding any embarrassing family secrets now.

wow you give head better than your sister!

mojojojo91 6

Where the hell did you get that from?

Maybe if you were able to put a coherent sentence together, with quotes indicating that you were making a joke about the boyfriend, then we could tell you were joking. But even then, it would've been pretty bad. Do yourself a favor and shut up.

As long as he's not actually cheating or doing anything inappropriate with another girl, I don't see what the problem is. Howard Wolowitz had it right when he said "Bernadette doesn't mind where I get my motor running as long as I park in the right garage." :D

Mind if your wife does the same thing? (as long as she doesn't REALLY do anything?)

hockeyoceancity 13

Sadly i havn't met a girl with big implants blonde hair and 22 and looks like a girl from playboy... damn it. Some guys get all the luck.

You're absolutely right, 31. BOYS like strippers. Real men are above all of that.

You're absolutely right, 31. BOYS like strippers. Real men are above all of that.

Real men are good enough liars to convince you of that.

107- Or maybe just the sleaze ball ones. If you aren't attracted enough to your girlfriend or wife that you have to go watch other women, that's a personal problem. If you're going because you can't get a woman to get naked for you without you having to throw singles at her, well, that's sad. ;)

shaggan 6

That sucks you better watch your sister and your boyfriend cause you might loose them both If your not careful

I understand u got upset even though it doesnt necessarily mean he had cheated on u OP.. if i were u, i would feel the same. But still, i think u should listen to him first, and then decide what to do!

Well that's awkward... Oh well, guess we've all done things we aren't proud of. It will probably be hard for him to not view your sister in.... A slightly different way than the rest of the family, though :/

lelo007 11

I'm sure he's not the only male to walk into the strip club. Plus, if you're just introducing them, it could still be a somewhat new relationship and they "met" before he met you. At least they were honest about it and didn't try to keep it a big secret!

Maybe she doesn't approve of either one but she can't do anything about either one.