By SickSmick - 09/02/2010 12:22 - United Kingdom

Today, I have the flu, food poisoning and I'm on my period. I have enough liquids pouring out of me from various holes to satisfy a sewer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 586
You deserved it 3 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sucksforyoudude 0

sucks for you babe, get to feelin better

Comments

npk88 0

I was taking a sip of my coffee when I read this...fml

im new to this site. I rather enjoy it, some of this stuff is pretty funny. out of curiosity why the hell do people YDI this stuff? is it because they think it's funny? I mean seriously no one deserves this. hope yah feel better.

Outer Pimple? Order Plywood? Ornery Platypus?

Original Prat *points to BSR* Stop eating from the Tree of Retard, man! No, just kidding, we all love you really. Especially me; I couldn't live without your snitching :D

I thought we (well, other people, not me) agreed that it stood for Ornamental Penis?

But I love the taste of stupidity in the morning! (sighs) Okay, mother. Just stop using the paddle on my OP. @twoknives - I think we were all either drunk or in drunken gridlock during that board meeting.

Ajjas013 6

@twoknives: That was pendatic, this is BSR the creepy wwirdothat ralkes to himself and belongs in an asylum. @Sirin:... Don't hurt me? @BSR: *Sighs and shakes head in disappointment*

Ajjas013 6

Sorry for spelling errors I'm on an iPod.

@Ajjas013 - I may talk about myself to myself, but at least he's not laying a finger on my Butterfinger® @Brave_Sir_Robin - I just realized that no matter what definition we use for "OP", your statement of paddling the OP is still a funny and strangely true occurrence with Sirin.

Ajjas013 6

@BSR: You do realize that Butterfinger joke made no sense at all? @Sirin: Loving to paddle, or beat, OP osn't wrong. As I've said before 90% of FML's can be resolved with an ass whooping, and you Sirin, make about 89% percent of that possible. The rest is a collaberative effort because nobody is as good as our big sister!

Do any of my posts make any sense at all? If you answered "Yes they do!" - seriously consider becoming a psychiatrist or neurologist because not even I understand what I type in here. If you answered "No way!" - seriously consider becoming a psychiatrist or neurologist because not even I understand what Brave_Sir_Robin types in here. If you answered "I can count to potato!" - well done.

@Ajjas: If you want an asswhooping, just deposit BSR's head into my mailbox, and $5,000 into the slush fund, and I'll whoop that "ph4t a$$" right away :D @BSR: I th-- My faith in you just fizzled out. Just do what I designed you to do and fetch me some doughnuts.

Ajjas013 6

@BSR: I pick none of the above... I have to admit though, you do a damn good job of looking professional with your comments. @Sirin: No, BSR doesn't deserve it. Besides, if I had that much even in Monopoly money I wouldn't be here. Hmm where's Tara?

Ajjas013 6

BSR, you sir are a mastermind of the strange and unusual. I tip my hatter hat to you.

Always appreciate the compliments =) Now back in the Hole and don't come out until: 1) Sirin becomes a caring individual (no chance in heaven or hell) 2) mercyFML becomes a straight-shooting decent human being 3) CallMeHush returns my phone calls 4) perdix wipes his/her/its feet on the "Welcome to Pee-Wee's Funhouse!" mat I bought from Paul Ruebens 5) Ajjas013 stops interrogating my dead aunt about the location of my secret laboratory. She'll probably croak that information soon. 6) Brave_Sir_Robin stops making lists of sevens

Ajjas013 6

Well BSR, CallMeHush isn't gay. Sirin does care, just not for you. mercy... Well, there's no escape. Once a hooker, always a hooker. I'm not going through this. You'll never get out of that hole :(

Ajjas013 6

I'm not the crazy one. Interrogating dead people is something I'd expect from you

Ajjas013 6

Yeah BSR. I clicked respond there but the comment came here, and I'm still on the iPod so I can't copy/paste lol. At least you didn't make a list of seven :)

damnrosi 0

thank you BSR for post 84, with the "I can count to potato!" I was in such a bad mood, feeling sick and stressed and depressed, but that made me laugh and smile, and now I feel better. So thank you again :)

That was absolutely amazing. You are now the wittiest person I have ever met. You may become the next Winston Churchill.

Now THIS is what I call an FML. Feel better, OP. :(

bluedoll 1

Been there. It sucks. I hope you get to feeling better soon OP!

This is a good FML - unfortunate, just a little funny if it's not happening to you, well written - and it is nice to see for a change. Sorry for the OP, but she at least kept bitches from bitching about the "good old days" of FML for a minute or two :-)

Definatelly a FML. Keep drinking fluids in order not to dehydrate. Great comments from Brave Sir Robin!!!!

volcomxbabiix3 0

yeah i agree with allthe people who say this is a real FML. loosing all the body fluid is really bad. OP just stay hydrated and get alot of sleep and u should be alright soon :] feel bettter.