By SickSmick - 09/02/2010 12:22 - United Kingdom

Today, I have the flu, food poisoning and I'm on my period. I have enough liquids pouring out of me from various holes to satisfy a sewer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 586
You deserved it 3 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sucksforyoudude 0

sucks for you babe, get to feelin better

Comments

Yeah. I've had something similar happen. I feel your pain. Get well soon OP. Get some pedialite or sugar free gatorade to help with dehydration. it'll help.

yeah same here I was like that two weeks ago add diahrria

noobgang7 5

I had strep throat, new molars coming in and herpes (not genital) in the mouth, I had to ear whole macaroni noodles for a week straight. Oh, I was camping when this happened.

noobgang7 5

honestly if anyone puts she deserves this ur just a straight up ass hole!

15G: Straight-Up Asshole (Achievement Unlocked)

ohgeewizz 0
Ajjas013 6

It's too bad he doesn't know that :( BSR is clueless but that's why we love him! He makes threads interesting.

Or a particular type of japanese businessman...

I have flu and am on my period, I know how that sucks ttm.

youthink_fml 0

How do you know you have the flu AND food poisoning? They have the same symptoms. Same with "add diarrhea" (yeah, that's how it's spelled). Sounds like a wah, wah, wah to me.

nadsm 0

headaches, congestion/runny nose... not symptoms of food poisoning. they could have both. they DO have different symptoms.

youthink_fml 0

"Food poisoning: nausea, diarrhea, stomach cramps, possible vomiting" All those are flu symptoms too. Not all flu symptoms are food poison symptoms but all food poison symptoms are also flu symptoms.

Flu symptoms:fever (usually high), severe aches and pains in the joints and muscles and around the eyes, generalized weakness, ill appearance with warm, flushed skin and red, watery eyes, headache, dry cough, sore throat and watery discharge from your nose. Seasonal influenza is not normally associated with gastrointestinal symptoms, like diarrhea and vomiting. WebMD- Not the most reliable, but seriously?? Do at least a little research before you try to argue something you know nothing about. It just proves how ignorant you truly are.

Uh that sucks... Hope you get well soon!!

#37- actually the flu and food poisoning affect two completely different body systems. What we commonly call the 'flu' is GI symptoms, when in reality, it is a respiratory virus..