By Anonymous - 27/01/2012 22:03 - United States

Today, I had to make a doctor's appointment for my daughter. Apparently she thought it would be better to wipe herself with Clorox tough scrub disinfecting wipes than tell me she'd caught an STD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 128
You deserved it 3 913

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't even imagine how painful that would be... Dear god...

bryyxoo 0

Bleach kills everything right? No? Oh...

Comments

Get his ass in there, any make him clean dat shit up !!

Damn. Your daughter makes Flavor Flav look like an intellectual.

VeeEight 5

now clorox needs a new warning label on their wipes. warning: for cleaning purposes only, does not cure or prevent any STD. if c used to cure an STD seek medical help .

Sucks that she doesn't wanna talk to you about that.

chelseaaa92 7

Oooouch! Stupid, stupid girl!!!!!

kittenvks 11

For the record, for those of you that very obviously don't know a condom is for birth control. 99.9% effective. It can help against an STD but is not as effective. It's NOT a garuntee by any means.

isis_morrigan 18

actually, aside from abstinence, a condom provides the best protection from stds, research it again. no other birth control offers protection from an STD, aside from the female condom, which is still a condom.

dbt88 15

I think that'd be a more awkward conversation to have with your mother than just informing her you contracted something.

ivanhoe4u 3

You better get her fixed fast. We don't want her breeding.

I kinda feel bad for the girl, but then again. She feels she's grown enough to have sex then she should have thought of the consequences. Judging by her cleaning herself with Clorox wipes, she's probably young. At least I hope she wasn't an adult...