By Anonymous - 27/01/2012 22:03 - United States

Today, I had to make a doctor's appointment for my daughter. Apparently she thought it would be better to wipe herself with Clorox tough scrub disinfecting wipes than tell me she'd caught an STD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 128
You deserved it 3 913

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't even imagine how painful that would be... Dear god...

bryyxoo 0

Bleach kills everything right? No? Oh...

Comments

chelsinator 8

And all of you saying how bad it would burn must have STDs? I'm just sayin..

mintstashinurtea 5

or perhaps, they mean THE BLEACH would burn...just saying.

I don't blame her, if I were her and I caught an STD, I would do the same thing.

mintstashinurtea 5
CaptainPickles72 18

Congratulations #83, you just admitted to the internet that you're stupid! If you ever catch and STD (though I hope you don't, I would never even wish that on my worst enemy) please try to use the Clorox wipe method and send me a video of you reaction.

kittenvks 11

This puts a new meaning on having shit Ajax can't take off rofl

FIRESTARTER97 3

U should have told her to use a CONDOM

mama2b3 20

I've never heard anything like this before. That's ridiculous.

sharkeiyy 0

That great at least she wont do it again (:

tom_es 3

You better start talking to her and being open about the staff of life...otherwise you will have her in big trouble soon. Make sure she knows you are available with no judging.

Colonel_Lexi 18

Yes, OP's daughter made a stupid mistake and tried to fix it with an even dumber solution but that doesn't mean she is stupid; she was scared, poor kid didn't know what to do or what she had gotten herself into. Stop judging others before you know the entire situation, for all you know OP's daughter could've been raped and was too ashamed or frightened to tell her mother about it(hopefully this is just a hypothetical).

^^^ this. Always give benefit of doubt before knowing all the facts. Especially when it comes to sex.

mintstashinurtea 5

congratulations!! you've raised a complete dumbass!