By Anonymous - 27/01/2012 22:03 - United States

Today, I had to make a doctor's appointment for my daughter. Apparently she thought it would be better to wipe herself with Clorox tough scrub disinfecting wipes than tell me she'd caught an STD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 128
You deserved it 3 913

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't even imagine how painful that would be... Dear god...

bryyxoo 0

Bleach kills everything right? No? Oh...

Comments

armywife0609 4

OMG that made me literally cringe ouch

Last time I checked they changed it to STI

Since no one is commenting I think I will on my own post

"They" changed it? Who exactly is this "they" who calls them STIs? I've never met a single doctor who calls them STIs rather than STDs.

silentaura 0

It's called an STI if it's curable... If it isn't then it's still an STD

No. No. No! STD and STI are interchangeable terms. There's no ******* difference!

bitchy_bitch 0

They are both the same. Health departments prefer to call the STIs because they are mainly infections.

lachiqitalinda 0

This is honestly sad, she must have been really scared and hopefull that bleach would solve the problem:(

mintstashinurtea 5

the only sad part is people like you who actually feel sorry for the stupid idiot.

Colonel_Lexi 18

97, what if she was raped and was too ashamed to tell her mother about it so she tried to remove the evidence out of panic?

mintstashinurtea 5

that's very possible, however you can still make a better choice (even while in a panic) than Clorox.

You deserve it for not teaching your daughter how to take care of herself. This is why parents need to talk to their children about sexual health, not just explain how babies are made. Comfortable, open communication is invaluable.

atomica96 0

Wow your really stupid. Common sense would tell you that you shouldnt put stuff like that there. Hell, there are warnings on the freaking products. Quit blaming parents for dumb shit kids do. You dumbasses make me sick

kittenvks 11

"wow your really stupid" I love it :)

bubo_fml 10

Imagine what'll go down with suitor #2..."Here Sweetie, before we begin, why don't you polish up that knob with a Clorox Bleach Towelette?" (Would make a great advert, eh readers?)

poohbear1816 4

omg which is more painful the clorox and scrub or the std ydi for not admitting it in the first place

That brings a whole other meaning to the saying, "catch something Ajax won't scrub off"....

isis_morrigan 18

lol I was wondering when someone was gonna say this!

yellowzinnias 20

Soooo many of y'all are not very bright. You have no idea what these parents told her or didn't tell her. Or what type of sex education she got or didn't get. Sometimes you can do EVERYTHING right and kids still do exactly what they want to do: having sex, having a lot of sex and having sex without protection. And the girl didn't think the bleach would cure her STD, people. She was trying to come up with an alternate reason for the rash to get her mother to take her to the doctor. Please, PLEASE tell me you all are too busy on the internet to reproduce...

GoW_Chick 14

Psh. I can be on the Internet and still reproduce. Multitasking! ;)

mintstashinurtea 5

All of the "not very bright" people on here combined couldn't come close to the level of stupidity of this persons daughter.

isis_morrigan 18

right, and how is she gonna explain the greenish discharge, horrible smell, and/or sores? (pick any combination of symptoms) I think your level of intelligence is right there with ops daughter...wait, are u ops daughter? since you explained her rationale for her stupidity, which was almost as retarded as the act itself...

iveanne 0

I would say that it sucks to be you, but then again you raised the dumbass!!

VeeEight 5

Dumb kid deserves it if she can't even protect her self. Prophylactics are easy to come by and are much cheaper ( not to mention less embarrassing ) than going to to docs! Definitely fyl op, for having to deal with such a dumb kid!