By Anonymous - 27/01/2012 22:03 - United States

Today, I had to make a doctor's appointment for my daughter. Apparently she thought it would be better to wipe herself with Clorox tough scrub disinfecting wipes than tell me she'd caught an STD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 128
You deserved it 3 913

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't even imagine how painful that would be... Dear god...

bryyxoo 0

Bleach kills everything right? No? Oh...

Comments

How hard is her ****** that she had to use the tough scrub ones?!? O.o

Should've used Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser.

r0ckoman 0

Christ. At age 11 I knew that STD's are forever!!!! ELEVEN. My parents have NEVER talked to me about sex: USE THE INTERNET. And school's teach sex ed. But now that the Internet exists, there is no reason to be completely ignorant. I do feel sorry for that girl, but it is not her parents' fault.

Not all schools teach sex ed; that's a huge problem with a lot of places. Schools and parents sometimes try to teach abstinence-only education, when that type of education does not prevent sex, it only serves to prevent education on safe sex. The internet is also not a perfect educational tool, as not everyone has access to it (or there are security programs on the computer that prevent users from researching certain topics, often sex-related), and not every source on the internet is completely accurate. This is why I would disagree with you - it is, at least partially, her parents' fault. One cannot expect every child to educate him or herself, especially when there is no guarantee that they will have an introduction to the topic prior to an actual sexual experience. Furthermore, not all STDs are forever. Some are, yes, but there are some that are completely curable. This mistaken belief, again, is evidence that the internet is not always the best source for correct information.