By aprilfools22 - 17/08/2011 08:13 - United States

Today, I got my tongue pierced, then went to a pet store. A clerk came up to ask if I needed help. I showed him I already had some fish, and said, "No thanks." He must have thought I was "special," as he bent down and in a baby voice, said "You got fishy? FISHY FISHY FISHY!" while poking the bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 920
You deserved it 12 620

Same thing different taste

Comments

nikkotine 0

maybe this guy is just awesome.

amayalives4music 1

Wow. That guy must have been really rude. You should have told him that you got a tounge piercing. Or maybe I would only tell him that. It depends cause I'm not shy so it wouldnt bother me to tell him. BUT ANYWAYS. It would be funny if you go back there when your used to having the tounge ring on your tounge and you talk correctly LOL. Go talk to him when it's Healed... ??

Except IF she was special then what he was doing would have been pretty nice of him because I know my first reaction would not be what his was. So it's not really rude.. But I agree with the rest of your comment.

23 or OP should've called the clerk stupid and then stuck their tongue at the clerk that way she can insult the clerk in a babyish way and showed him the problem. :D

41, what are you talking about? Even if the OP was "special," that was pretty rude. Don't talk to mentally retarded kids like they're babies.

Exactly, 56. Just because a person has a mental disability doesn't mean they don't deserve to be spoken to with respect and intelligence.

What a dick. Say that your not special and let the guilt kill him.

eminemchick 19

We are never letting you live that last FML down.

That clerk is way beyond immature. Tell him to stop it and do his job.

lovebeecharmer 6

Way to conform to tongue piercing beeeotch.

Not really sure what advice I could give in this situation. The clerk is an ass, but YDI for maiming yourself in a way that prevents you from normal communication. You're free to do whatever you want to your body, but you have to live with the consequences when you come off looking stupid.

It's normal to sound weird right after you get your tongue pierced. I had a lisp for the first month or so as my body was getting used to talking a little differently. When I changed my piercing and got one with a longer bar, the lisp returned for a while. Quit being so mean.

If I had a tongue piercing...and a dude asked Me if I needed help, I would flash him my toungue piercing and reply: " No...but I could probably help you (;" Then I'd wink and walk away. If people just did things the way I did, awkward situations would turn to opportunities ;D !

raelynn00 4

Haha that's great I may just do that nxt time someone says shit to me bout having mine done

Bekavera 4

HOLY SHIT!!!!! This really made me choke on my coffee..lol...It was sooo funny, bad for you, but great for us:)