By Anonymous - 24/12/2013 17:19 - United States - Lake Ariel

Today, I got my period, and had to rush to my parents' bathroom for some pads. They'd put all our wrapped presents in their bathroom. As I was looking, my dad thought I was opening presents and barged in, only to see me with my pants around my ankles. Now he won't stop laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 097
You deserved it 4 042

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He won't be laughing when he sees blood all over the floor

I've heard some good excuses for snooping around the house looking for Christmas presents, but this one is by far the best. I like how you had your pants down just to complete the ruse. Very clever, ma'am. Very clever.

Comments

He won't be laughing when he sees blood all over the floor

friedpwnadge 25

Doing that to someone is not funny, period.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

well she could have a really have flow we don't know

Everybody seems to be making a big deal about her parents hiding presents in the bathroom, but isn't odd for OP to keep her feminine products in her parents' bathroom?

#62 OP was out of pads in her bathroom. OP rushed to parents bathroom to get one, yes?

sarahbevan20 11

No, but if youre like me and you have a heavy flow it will start to drip. If you stand idle for too long, you will begin to form a puddle. So your argument is invalid.

#62, my parents keep some in all bathrooms in the house, especially for guests as we don't want people to be caught out or stuck. My sister and I are on the POP so we don't need them.

OP's ovaryacting I mean it couldn't have been that bad

God I pictured that in my head. now I can't unsee it.

cadillacgal79 32

95, some of us girls start out with a really heavy flow. So don't tell someone they're overreacting you don't know how their body works

rg350dx 29

What happened to the traditional attic or under the bed hiding spots? How did you know what I really wanted was feces particles floating around onto the presents?! Merry Stinkmas

Llama_Face89 33

Somehow I think shit is denser than air... Now bacteria would be a plausible concern.

rg350dx 29

Every time you flush the toilet it releases an aerosol spray of poop water droplets around your bathroom. The more you know.

Lichinamo 33

39, that just reinforced my already prominent fear of shit particles flying in my bathroom.

#39 not if you close the toilet lid before you flush. Yes?

so you think they don't close the lid when flushing?

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

39- But if the presents were under the sink, I'm assuming in a closed cabinate, then the shit particles wouldn't reach the presents.

I'm sorry guys but this conversation is probably the best I've seen on FML so far... And I've been on here a while! :) merry Christmas and thanks for making my night!!

Explain to me why there was presents in the bathroom

They decided to hide them there? I think it's pretty obvious.

JUST figured this out! She says 'their' bathroom, meaning the parents' en suite ..next to their room, like an extended private storage place. I put way too much thought into this.

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

20- But why in the bathroom? They could hide them in a closet, under the bed, in the attic. I just think the bathroom is an odd place to hide them.

StompinOnCrayons 15

Just tell him you added an extra decoration to said presents

^ Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Give the man TO the fish and feed your fish for like, a month. ;D

StompinOnCrayons 15

What about fish ? Are you aware that my comment is nothing to do with feeding a man with fish ? xD

There was a person below you that said something about teaching a man how to fish :D It got deleted, apparently. And yes, it's Cyanide and Happiness, I forgot where it was from so I didn't say xD I love those comics though.

I'm surprised he laughed at that. I'd dart outta the room as fast as possible instead haha

I've heard some good excuses for snooping around the house looking for Christmas presents, but this one is by far the best. I like how you had your pants down just to complete the ruse. Very clever, ma'am. Very clever.

rg350dx 29

Proverb? I'm sorry, but what comment are you reading?

rg350dx 29

Somebody spammed a bunch of penny a day bullshits but they got removed. It was a Christmas miracle.

agreed. as a rule of thumb, never EVER drop your pants down (and for girls, take your bra off) without first making sure you are in a LOCKED ROOM. If you don't want anyone to come in, just don't make it possible.

Well to be fair there are some bathrooms that don't have locks so that may not have been an option, but yes that is common sense otherwise.

I've never felt the need to lock a household bathroom door because, I don't know, most people have the sense to not barge in? .___.

hunts19ketchup 23

#29, I've never seen a bathroom without a lock before. Just seems like a disaster waiting to happen to me...

42 - you're a bit weird then. It's not barging in, its using a door. If it's locked or had the engaged sign then ok, otherwise it's just wasting time knocking/shouting. If you're stupid enough not to lock so it makes life easier for people then you deserve it lol

Lichinamo 33

Maybe the dad had a key? My house has the same lock on every door that has one and we have a spare key just in case we need to get into a locked room. I'm not sure if other houses have that, but it's a possibility.

53: I've been in plenty bathrooms without locks and I try to get done as fast as possible for fear of said disasters..

42 isn't weird at all. If a bathroom door is shut and light is coming from under the door, it's occupied. If the door is open, it's free. We've never had a problem at my house.

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

42- In my house it is a necessity to lock the door. My father will turn the knob or bang on the door really hard while he walks by. If you don't like the door, he's liable to open it.

olpally 32

Why the **** are the presents in the bathroom?? That's just weird.

His fault for occupying the bathroom with gifts. Y'know, where people do there business.