By ekoblick - 17/06/2011 04:34 - United States

Today, I got food poisoning from my wedding food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 354
You deserved it 3 920

Same thing different taste

Comments

The wedding should be perfect...sorry dude

talk to your guests to see it anybody else got sick. it nobody else did there's nothing you can do because it probably wasn't what you ate there, if other people did you shouldn't have to pay and if the caterer objects you should report them to the health department. depending on your contract you may be able to sue, also.

aw u americans always looks for an opportiunity to sue people.. is money really that important to you?

alex6946 10
perdix 29

Are you sure it was the food that made you vomit, or the reality of being married. You're with the last person you are ever going to have sex with for the rest of your life. How's that sitting with you?

awsm44 0

I think they may have realized the latter of the two! and there's a simple cure.....

awsm44 0

I think they may have realized the latter of the two! and there's a simple cure.....

Clearly the OP would've thought of that before the wedding, yet they decided it was still worth it. If you would have a problem with it, fine, but don't project your desires and your issues with monogamy onto others.

LilSideTwerk 0

I guess you don't believe in marriage so youre gonna be a manw***e or Sl**

awsm44 0

it's called a sense of humor. try gaining one

Awwwww sorry bout that! Nd get well soon!! Btw ppl what does OP stands for!? I kno it means the person who posted the FML ..

gabe2014 0

so u ask a question for us to answer then u answer it in the same comment? weird...