By busted - 02/08/2012 06:53 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I got caught shoplifting a toothbrush. I'm flat broke and my roommate used my old one to scrub out her cat's puke stains off the carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 326
You deserved it 18 642

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

They'll give you a free toothbrush in jail ;) Make a shiv out of it and cut your roommate when you get out.

Sinamoi 18

Unless you're Aladdin, then it's badass.

Comments

You would have been better arguing with your room-mate that she should replace the brush that she ruined than stealing another, I'm afraid!

Should have gone to the dentist, would they give you one for free and toothpaste?

MistaKrista 8

My guess is if they're that broke, they can't afford to go to the dentist.

Most Canadians have free healthcare - that includes the dentist, depending what you need done. Unless you have a tongue piercing...

If you went to a nearby shelter and asked nicely, I'm sure they would have given you one.

My Dentist gives free Toothbrushes and Toothpaste

If it is one of those 100 dollar automatic toothbrushes, then this is a really bad story.

KiddNYC1O 20

I heard petty theft is the highest crime in Bermuda. Is it also in Canada?

They sell 5 for $1. at the dollar store. No excuse for stealing.

Not where I live... Here, everything in the dollar store is a dollar. Or more. :/

You won't go to prison (unless you have a habit of stealing toothbrushes) but just use the cat to brush your teeth with until your roomie buys you a new one.

Get yourself a meth addiction. Its a teeth-optional lifestyle.

Annies 17

if he can’t afford a toothbrush then how tf will he afford meth