By busted - 02/08/2012 06:53 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I got caught shoplifting a toothbrush. I'm flat broke and my roommate used my old one to scrub out her cat's puke stains off the carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 326
You deserved it 18 642

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

They'll give you a free toothbrush in jail ;) Make a shiv out of it and cut your roommate when you get out.

Sinamoi 18

Unless you're Aladdin, then it's badass.

Comments

Your roommate needs to buy you one...then kick your roommate out.

I'm so sorry, things will get better for you

Toothbrushes are a dollar, I mean you don't have to get the best of best for a temp. brush.

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : I would have let you go if I caught you. This is so sad But stealing is stealing nonetheless and is wrong - you could always give up internet to buy a toothbrush though.. just a thought.

You roomate should be the one paying for your new toothbrush !

carminecris89 13

You should dip her tooth brush in the toilet.

Clean the toilet with his toothbrush

Pssshh. Kevin McCallister outran the store clerks AND the cops when he shoplifted a toothbrush.

There is no excuse for stealing. If you make an excuse to steal for even the smallest item, such as a toothbrush then you are just working your way into justifying more. Surely, you have a friend or family member who would purchase you a toothbrush. Or you call a local dentist, they would probably give you one. Worst case scenario, use your finger until payday.

Sprinkle baking soda over the spot, pour some vinegar over it. Let it bubble, use a paper towel to get the vomit off, then vacuum to get out the rest.