By AdriBAMF - 17/10/2009 17:11 - United States

Today, I got asked to Homecoming by the person I really like. I said yes and I was really excited. But my best friend who has liked me since the 6th grade wasn't. He went and broke my date's jaw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 313
You deserved it 7 765

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah...I wouldn't date that best friend. Seems a bit unstable.

Comments

You mean the stupid bimbos, right mike? Because those are the only girls I see making those mistakes. All of us good (... er, define "good") girls aren't like that.

On another note, the only guys who say things like "all girls love assholes" are the guys who can't get any so blame it on everyone else instead of trying to see why they suck. (In another instance, I knew a guy who kept saying "all ******* girls are lesbians!" because every girl he liked was... yeah, okay dude)

Pimpin88, girls are self-deprecating because of guys like you. You're saying to blow a girl off if she doesn't want to get sexual? So that's all we're good for? Yes, some girls do like the bad boys, even if they know they're going to get hurt. And some girls fall for a guy and have the "all but for the love of a good woman" theory in their minds, where they believe that just because this guy cheated on his other girlfriends, doesn't mean he'll do it to her, cause she'll love him and he'll end up loving her too. You sound like an arrogant asshole who believes himself to be above the follies of we mere mortals. You can analyze a situation from a few sentences on the internet and come up with a hellaciously long rant on why girls are bitches. Get over yourself, please.

bigcrazymike 6

Oh yeah, definitely. I found myself a good one, but I got lucky. ;-)

Ooohh he reminds me of one of those "nice guys."

srak 0

lose the zero and get with the hero!

theblazian 0

You are an idiot witchcraft! It is her fault! Clearly she used her evil boob-magic to turn her best friend into a psycho and then boob-controlled him into breaking the other dude's jaw. ITS ALL HER FAULT BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LOVE ME! ..... I mean him! Him! We are totally talking about him and not about my suppressed, regressed, emotions. Yup. Its all Sara.... I mean the OP's fault. If she didn't treat me nicely and like a friend this whole time this never would have happened. What was she expecting? That by shrugging off my advances and dating other guys I would get the hint that she didn't like me? Bull! If she didn't like me.... the best friend she would have stopped speaking to him! The fact that she acknowledges his existence is proof enough that she is secretly in love with him! And once more she should give every guy who likes her a shot because hey! Its not like I'm... he is the kind of psychotic childish jealous ragaholic who would punch someone out for really no good reason at all. Yup! She would have had a perfect, rage-less, nonviolent relationship with no incidences whatsoever! Seriously.... nobody deserves to get their jaw broken over asking out a single girl they like. And would someone explain to me how its the girl's fault that the boy liked her for 3+ years but never had the balls to tell her how she felt? And couldn't it have been that she found out he liked her AFTER he punched out her date? Or are we only assuming that she is a scapegoat for all the times that we were turned down by a girl we really liked?

scj4u2 0

fml for reading suck a stupid fml. 'wah 2 boys fight over me' . go to bed.

That has to suck... my guy friends have never done this to me, which is good. I think they know we're all just good friends though, because we have been since we were kids.