By Wick - 26/05/2009 19:47 - United States

Today, I got a speeding ticket while driving to my court date for a prior speeding ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 012
You deserved it 115 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TurtleGenius 0

Way to learn from your mistakes. Kudos man. I bet court went well...

Maybe this time you'll learn. Probably not, though.

Comments

wow pooish driving but i see lots of fmls saying Today i was driving and got a speeding ticket on my way to paying my other ticket. or today i got a ticket becuase the meter ran out of time while i was paying my ticket

Xexion 0

Everybody speeds. 5over usually won't get you pulled over. More will. Thats when you become a dumbass

That sucks that this happens. I speed too, I guess I have just been lucky because I have never been caught. I am sorry, OP.

ohhhhshizzz 0

And this is how the conversation went: Officer: Why were you speeding? OP: Because I'm a jackass. Officer: Why are you a jackass? OP: My mom was drunk during my birth. OP: I understand that *everyone* speeds, but you either had to be going A. Over the speed limit by at LEAST 15/20 mph or B. The cops in your towns are real ball busters when it comes to speeding. So if A. YDI, if B. YLIF. So I click both.

_m0nkeyz 5

26: people are allowed to have opinions, so calm yourself with these questions: 1) do you come on this site for the sole purpose of yelling at people you don't know? 2) do you need to take an anger managment course? 3) are there any words that rhyme with month?

Hahahaha, this happens to my mom ALL the time xD The road is not a good place for speed demons, and dont believe the "its okay to go 5 mph over the speed limit!" Load of bull.

keely90210 0

youre my hero! not really. actually you definately need to pay attention to the road because one day you will end up in a car crash either dead or killing someone else. keep that in your mind while driving next time.

Juno_fml 0

I had to be in court this morning too 8D I didn't get a ticket on the way though, FYL, poor you! Bad luck happens, bro, but hey! Think of the funny stories you can tell your grandkids one day :D

dotVillain 1

You obviously didn't learn from your previous mistake. YDI.

43: enough* not nuff. if you're going to correct someone, do it right. and well, maybe you should consider taking it slow and stop speeding before it is worse than a speeding ticket.