By Wick - 26/05/2009 19:47 - United States

Today, I got a speeding ticket while driving to my court date for a prior speeding ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 012
You deserved it 115 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TurtleGenius 0

Way to learn from your mistakes. Kudos man. I bet court went well...

Maybe this time you'll learn. Probably not, though.

Comments

LJtheGreat 0

Why go to court for a speeding ticket? Just shove that bitch in your glove box and forget about it

Manda777 0

hahahahaha LMAO!!! that rly sux. altho you sorta deserved it, but still fyl. that just made my day.

Maybe you need to slow down every once in a while... (and look out for police while you are speeding).

51 wow... a freaking cannon... really? Don't you think shooting a cannon on an open road would be more dangerous than speeding? Plus I ALWAYS go to court for all tickets because in America if you fight them (even when you’re at fault) 9 out of 10 times they get reduced! So your assumptions just make you look like a presumptuous loser that dreams about mass “road raging” genocide! Go play some more dungeons and dragons!

jem1991 0

if you dont like tickets, dont speed. that is all.

50 is right... speeding tickets are the ONLy the fault of the driver best way to not get one... drive responsibly. you're maneuvering a large device that has the power to do a lot of damage and take lives if you screw up... so if the driver feels that he or she shouldn't be responsible for how they drive then, they shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel ever. Almost everyone I've *EVER* heard say, "Well I know how to handle the speed, I can drive that fast"... usually it's their *egos* talking and their actual driving skills are nowhere close to what they pretend they are.

smiley_girl 0

cough... maybe you shouldn't speed... cough

dripinwet 0

i drove my mom to court for a wreck.. then as we were leaving I got pulled over for not wearing my sealt belt...

i find that a lot of these self rightious people posting their comments on how the OP is a "********" probably haven't got a licence. once you learn to drive, you're extremely safe. you build up confidence. then after a few months, you more than often ALWAYS go above the speed limit when it's an open road/there are no other cars around, then after that, you end up always overtaking. it's natural. going fast is fun, no if's no buts, there's nothing fun about sticking to 50 mph when you can go 70. FYL for getting two tickets, my advice is only speed on roads where you can visably see if there's a police car out and about.

yeah, then you grow up and realize that its cheaper to drive 55 than it is 70

NickelPhosphate 0

Some people never learn. DONT SPEED! You deserved that one. There are limits for a reason.