By Wick - 26/05/2009 19:47 - United States

Today, I got a speeding ticket while driving to my court date for a prior speeding ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 012
You deserved it 115 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TurtleGenius 0

Way to learn from your mistakes. Kudos man. I bet court went well...

Maybe this time you'll learn. Probably not, though.

Comments

cheese1756 0

YDI for not being more careful

Amy_10 0

hahaha this sound like something my sister would do. ydi.

Ty 64! Another human being posts a real comment! :) these people are tools!

LilKonvicted 0

another thing to add, having a 60 mph collision is still killing speed, so 70 mph isn't going to make a difference in a head on collision, except cause more damage to the cars. just adding information here ;)

geez, i dont know, maybe, just maybe you should pay more attention to police cars on the street.

haha, sucks man. My dad did the same thing when he was 17. XD were you speeding because you were late?

that_guy321 2

Would everyone get off their freaking pedestals please? EVERYBODY speeds. It's not about knowing how to drive, it's just a fact of life. You're the kind of people who drive the speed limit in the left lane and then wonder why everyone flips you off as they pass, aren't you? Seriously, you're the same kind of people who would say they don't ********** or never tried alcohol or drugs as a teenager. You don't sound cool by saying this shit on the internet.

and saying you break the law is cool?

Hmmmm.... I'm sure there is a lesson to be learned here but I can't quite figure it out....