By Wick - 26/05/2009 19:47 - United States

Today, I got a speeding ticket while driving to my court date for a prior speeding ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 012
You deserved it 115 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TurtleGenius 0

Way to learn from your mistakes. Kudos man. I bet court went well...

Maybe this time you'll learn. Probably not, though.

Comments

85... Nuff is an intentional short cut when typing on an iPhone! And the only reason I corrected your (an obvious misspelling) with you're is because dude was calling the op an idiot and misspelled in the same post! Thanks for your feedback though...

Cittenscollar 0

64 - You sound like you've had a license for three months and think you're so badass ;) You shouldn't speed for "fun". Driving isn't about fun, it's about getting places. Good God, I hate teenagers who speed and brag about it because they think it makes them cool. I speed occasionally, yes. But if I got a ticket I'd know full well that I deserved it.

look on the bright side, u might b able to get both tickets over with in one court date, consider this perfect timing b.c if u got it on your way home youd have to go back to court lol

You live your life a quarter mile at a time. During those 10 seconds, nothing else matters, just you and the finish.

Gingerly 0

All you people saying that everyone speeds are retarded. Not everyone speeds, only inpatient dickheads who want to arrive at their destination a 1/4 of a second faster speed. Just becuase you speed, doesn't mean everyone does.

This one might help teaching you the lesson?

FMLx818 0

ah this just happened to someone i know! except it was on his way back from court.

FMLx818 0

ah this just happened to someone i know! except it was on his way back from court.

kiakia0131 23

I can't yell at you for speeding because my friend and I got stopped for speeding just the other day. (he got a $300 ticket) But you should try not too get too many more speeding tickets or you will lose your license...and I'm sure you don't want that.