By Anonymous - 26/12/2009 12:43 - Australia

Today, I got a new laptop for Christmas. The picture on the box showed a woman balancing it on one finger to show how light it was, so I tried it myself. I dropped my laptop, breaking the hard drive and putting a massive crack down the screen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 021
You deserved it 100 561

Same thing different taste

Comments

Connkidd 0

PEOPLE stop trying to do tricks and shit with your expensive things!!! YDI

....Wow. You're an idiot. YDI. Completely. But sadly, I do believe someone could be this stupid. There are some really stupid people in the world.

little_birdie 0

my parents just got me one this christmas- im still a child an would not think of doing that- retard. what is your problem????? YOU totally brought this on yourself. good luck wih telling whoever got you it what happened!

well if you just got it for Christmas take it to customor service and say when u oppened it on Christmas day it was all messed up like some retard at the store tried to balance it on their finger like the girl on the box XD.

And that shows the idiocy of our legal system. Let's reward the idiots. You burned yourself with hot coffee from McDonald's. Multimillion dollar lawsuit. You broke your laptop by following the advertisement. Free laptop. You put highlighter on your face and got a rash. LAWSUIT!!! Something needs to change.

newsgit 0

#136, that coffee gave her 3rd degree burns for which she needed surgery. That's ******* hot coffee. McDonalds had gotten complaints about the temperature of their coffee before and had done nothing. While the woman should not have been holding the coffee with her thighs, McDonalds hadn't even given her a cardboard ring to hold her coffee with (like you see at starbucks).

I don't understand how people can be so careless! If you wanted to try it you should have at least done it over your bed...... idiot

wow, stupid much? lol since this is anonymous, im guessing ur a guy?

Wow, stupid much? Since you can't spell "you're", I'm guessing you're a dumb teenager?

blazingman311 1

Wow, stupid much? Ever heard of capital letters?

Not all teenagers are stupid. "ur" is just like "your". In internet speak, they can both be used in any situation. =P

Dont_Explain 3

Wow, stupid much? Lol. Since this is sexist towards men, I'm guessing you're an old 'femi-nazi'?

xXFML03Xx 0

can you say ******* stupid!why the hell would I even try that?!- psshh idiot!