By Anonymous - 07/11/2009 08:04 - United States

Today, I got a new job. I'm 26 and I left an amazing job to move back to be around my family. I have no choice but to take this job. I will be placing my finger in a dead turkeys ass, cutting open its stomach, and ripping out its guts. 15 per minute. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 099
You deserved it 10 774

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd never leave a good job just to return to family. A good job is the basis for a happy, thus healthy, life. I'm not a workaholic. So YDI. Unless there's a family member that couldn't move and needs you to care for.

You left your good job to be with your family. It was your decision so harden the **** up.

Comments

Sorry, but YDI. You chose to leave a good job to move back to your family. Unfortunately for you, that means you have to take the jobs you can get in the area you're in. In your case, it's sticking your finger in turkey ass. Enjoy your new job, hope that your family is worth it.

Why the hell would you quit a good job to be near your family? Really? You did that? YDI.

What the he'll was your previous job?o_o And yeah.. Grammar nazis, give it a rest.

That's gonna look sweet on your resume. Don't be sad though, it's just turkeys now but soon you can more up to larger animals.

jane99 0

**** the turkeys life poor babies :( douchebags eating them every thanksgiving-- they have feelings you know. millions of tukeys killed every thanksgiving. id say **** the turkeys life.

youlose_ 0

i bet u keep the penis and cook them at home