By Anonymous - 07/11/2009 08:04 - United States

Today, I got a new job. I'm 26 and I left an amazing job to move back to be around my family. I have no choice but to take this job. I will be placing my finger in a dead turkeys ass, cutting open its stomach, and ripping out its guts. 15 per minute. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 099
You deserved it 10 774

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd never leave a good job just to return to family. A good job is the basis for a happy, thus healthy, life. I'm not a workaholic. So YDI. Unless there's a family member that couldn't move and needs you to care for.

You left your good job to be with your family. It was your decision so harden the **** up.

Comments

happy thanksgiving. It probably sucks but hey, someones gotta do it

My job is pretty much that - it aint so bad after the first couple of times.

A guy who can't discern between "it's" and "its" doesn't deserve a better job than this.

He used the proper form of "its." "It's" means it is.

Sir, please correct your own grammar before attempting to correct someone elses.

On the bright side maybe you can meet Sarah Palin Lol

YDI. It was your choice to move back. Deal with it. Unless one of your family members needs care, it was a completely uneccessary move.

bishopp 0

Hey FOP! the guy just lost a GREAT job to be with the people he loves, & got a shitty job, i think he has the right to make one TINY little grammer mistake no one cares about anyway.. Sorry dude, that must really suck..

No, fucktard, he voluntarily left that great job. There's a difference. Seriously, this is the worst, whiniest FML I've seen in some time. "Today, the choices I made turned out EXACTLY AS EVERYBODY THOUGHT THEY WOULD. FML."

That's what you get for being a pussy who can't stand to be away from mommy and daddy. I never would have taken a shitty job like that just to be around family.

If that's the only job in the whole of the area where your family lives you were qualified to do... Then you pretty much suck.

If your old job was that great, regular visits shouldn't have been a problem. If you really want to live near your family, at least have the prudence to find a new job before leaving your old one. Perhaps you'll find something better suited to your skills when the economy picks up, but until then have fun with the turkeys.

sportsnut 0

i completely disagree with the notion that you have no choice. you always had the choice to stay at your "stellar" job but you CHOSE to leave. Furthermore, you CHOSE to take this particular job, therefore, this is all your own making so STFU and embrace the choices that YOU made. Oh yeah, YDI if you didnt pick that up already