By branded - 14/05/2009 19:57 - United States

Today, I found out the tattoo symbolising my marriage turned out to be more permanent than the marriage itself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 485
You deserved it 60 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

panicked 0

just get the words 'sucks balls' under it.

SlappyDog 0

As someone with their ex husbands name tattooed on their butt..I feel your pain. Laser removal time!!!

Comments

zee209 0

Marriages are meant to last forever, but that doesn't mean it will. Shit happens, people split up, cheat, or it just doesn't work out. It's stupid to get your wife/husband or boyfriend/girlfriend's name tattooed onto your body...anything can happen.

likeduhhx4 0

what did you even have ? i see a good bit of couples get the same tattoo or a sentence, its usually cute, but sucks for you..

It sucks when it doesn't work out. You shouldn't get a tattoo like that though. Marriages are failing all time it seems like.

WitchCirce 0

While I agree your life is f***ed for the marriage ending, I put YDI for the simple reason that you never, ever get a relationship tattoo. Doubly so if it's someone's name. While I'm a believer in the tattoo-relationship jinx, there's also the simple fact that no relationship is permanent--even the best ones end in death. Tattoos, however, will be with you forever, unless you want to spend thousands of dollars and lots of pain on methods that might not completely remove the tattoo anyway. Let this be a lesson to you. No more relationship tattoos.

Ashley314 0

Well you were the one who decided to get the tattoo...and you knew that those are permanent...

Just get a big red mark on the tatoo. Like the red circle with the cross in it. Like NO (...+...)

Roxas_fml 0

This is why you don't get tattoos for something that may not last forever.

xThatRandomGirlx 0

And this is why any tatoo of a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse is an automatic jinx

LeonardSnow 0

#121 - amen, as a line from a trailer goes - "In America tatoos are for fun". Go figure.