By Jessica S. - 06/09/2012 11:15 - United States - Louisville

Today, I found out that the mysterious and creepy weirdo guy that continuously sends me messages on Facebook is my manager at my new job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 455
You deserved it 2 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It would be silly to quit. It's Kentucky - your chances are very high that anyone you work with will be creepy and weird.

Hey if you play your cards right you could have a nice raise pretty soon!

Comments

he should wait til your at work and on the clock to talk to you about work.

elletex 8

Sounds like something Michael Scott would do to get to know his new employees.

Michael Scott would be the best boss to work for.

nelds 12

I would just block him. And if he asks you about it then just say you deleted your Facebook. Or even just say you felt uncomfortable with having any kind of non work relationship with him.

olpally 32

Creeper alert!!!! Run! That's very disturbing. :/

I thought work couldn't suck anymore...I was wrong

Nobody would want to stalk you anyway, don't flatter yourself.

I agree. I don't get it maybe because I don't know anyone that lives far away? I just don't see the point of posting everything about myself online, if I don't talk to you in real life you don't need to see pics of me and my family.

There are privacy and security settings for that so complete strangers can't see all your stuff.

He probably been trying to establish a good relationship with you. You're screwed, all right. But not because of anything he did.

Yeah that happened to me. Before he even hired me, he added me on his wife's Facebook. Weird!

Are you sure it wasn't just his wife being jealous and trying to see what hottie his husband was hiring?

I'm getting the feeling that her boss had spoken to her before she was hired. There's also the possibility that his actual wife added you, not him through her.