By Anonymous - 01/08/2014 18:27 - United Kingdom - Glasgow

Spicy
Today, I found out that my wife of 12 years has slept with the workmen we've had working on our long term building project. They call her the "quickie queen". FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 105
You deserved it 4 899

Same thing different taste

Comments

While what she did is horrible. Nobody brought up the workers. They are just as much at fault. I'm sure some of them have girlfriends and wives too. So they cheated as well. OPs (hopefully) ex wife just ruined the lives of several other people and families not just hers.

kingdomgirl94 29

Contrary to your own comment there don't you think? The workers ruined their relationships if they have any, not OPs wife. That's what being equally at fault means.

That's so sad. I hope you find someone who appreciates you, or at least doesnt **** other dudes in your house

Lil_Red777 21

One that doesn't **** other dudes in general.

Workmen? Not workman? Ouch. Dude, that's rough. Sounds like you need a new wife.

Divorce the *****. No guy deserves to go through that, you can find someone so much better.

I'm really sorry man. I hate hearing relationships break down because of a girl who doesn't want to respect her self and her husband

It's all right there in their contract op. They guaranteed you they'd nail everything that's loose.

Have the paternity tests done and don't go on Maury. That said go for custody you are their Dad.

chocolatefrog28 29

I imagine her new nickname will be Devastated Divorcee, after all that. Very sorry you are going through such circumstances, OP.

Helldemon 32

If she so easily cheated on you with all these guys, who knows how long this has been going on :( That really sucks.