By anonamous - 17/07/2009 16:59 - United States

Today, I found out that my wife gave me head lice on purpose so I would have to cut off the ponytail that I've been growing since '99. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 221
You deserved it 96 719

Same thing different taste

Comments

I hate the word "pony-tail". I personally have long hair, and usually it's tied back. Do I call if a pony-tail? No, it's on my damn head, not a horse's ass.

soeasytosay 0

so i'm pretty sure that telling him he didnt need to cut off all of his hair to get rid of the lice is not going to help him now.

Ponyboyboy123 0

Dude, That BLOWS Im sorry to hear it

nikki1001 0

GOOD!!! Smart woman. Ponytails, bleck. But still, you didn't have to cut it off, just wash it out.

some1hones 0

you suck a$$ dude and you definitely deserve it

thats funny seeing as how you dont have to cut your hair to get rid of lice

GOOD. I FEEL SOOO BAD FOR YOUR WIFE HAVING TO LIVE WITH A MAN WITH LONG HAIR THAT IS DISGUSTING YDI FOR BEING A PIG. GOOD ON YOUR WIFE, SMART WOMAN. btw, 92 is right dumbass.

Please, tell me how a man having long hair is in any way different from a woman having long hair. Because men "aren't supposed to?" Are you saying that men are incapable of maintaining clean, healthy long hair? I certainly was, as I grew my hair out for years, and washed and conditioned it regularly. I have curly hair, so I had sort of a Robert Plant thing going, and I loved it. Now I sport a mohawk, complete with shaved sides and the occasional spiking, and I love that too. Are you going to tell me that that's weird or nasty as well?