By anonamous - 17/07/2009 16:59 - United States

Today, I found out that my wife gave me head lice on purpose so I would have to cut off the ponytail that I've been growing since '99. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 221
You deserved it 96 719

Same thing different taste

Comments

what a bitch. you really don't have to cut it off. I got rid of my daughters lice by covering her hair (every bit) with mayonaise then wrapping it with clear plastic wrap, left it like that for four hours. then did it again the next day. of course you still have to do the nit picking, but at least they're dead. makes for a great conditioner, too!

helpmeiamblind 0

What a ****** bitch! my ex-wife lit my beard on fire once cause she wanted me to shave it off. Why are woman such stupid selfish bitches? FYL dude and **** her! I'd leave her ass.

kath91 0

You don't have to cut it, you can kill the lice with special shampoo and a nit comb...

bexox 0

I bet you complain a lot about the economy. Well, now you can get a good job! :)

cucumberfabulous 7
nedthehead 0

As a man currently sporting a ponytail, I truly feel your loss. Screw all the jerks who tell you ponytails are weird. They can't get past the hair to see how cool you truly are. Especially your wife. Why don't you try giving her head lice, and then having her cut her hair? ;)

Ew, you haven't cut your hair for 10 years?!

SkaterChic 0

probably trimmed it to keep it healthy...

voveraite 7

Wow... what's up with all the rednecks claiming it is wrong for a man to grow long hair? Long, *well kept* hair on a man is wOOt! in my eyes. OP, your wife sounds controlling and borderline abusive, you should sit her down for a talk, and establish some boundaries. I'm only growing my hair since 2001 (and am a girl), but if someone threatened its integrity, I'd go berserk!

skullbuster 0

What do rednecks have to do with anything - I've come across a fair number of rednecks with ponytails who also enjoy NASCAR on the weekends.. I don't think the redneck community has anything against men growing long hair... do they?

ydi for having a pony-tail. thats not manly.

Am I the only one who got distracted about reading about your wife "...giving you head..." ....then I saw the next word, and thought, "oh...not where I thought you were going with the story..."