By anonamous - 17/07/2009 16:59 - United States

Today, I found out that my wife gave me head lice on purpose so I would have to cut off the ponytail that I've been growing since '99. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 221
You deserved it 96 719

Same thing different taste

Comments

alex_vik 0

You don't have to cut it, but as a fellow longhair (been growing it since the 6th grade, and I'm now in 10th grade), I can sympathize. It's hard enough to keep it clean already.

bexox 0

It's not hard if you shower.

Oh noes, the horror of bathing regularly and using a good shampoo!

I call bullshit on this. You don't have to cut your hair off to rid lice. Nice try though, better luck next time

GDinNJ 0

Wow dumbass, just because the OP made a mistake when he tried to get rid of lice, doesn't mean it didn't happen, lmao. He just had no idea what he was doing, which is kinda ridiculous.

xoxoCheer 0

Good call on her part.! I hate men with ponytails.!

teamomiamor 0

wait, how did she give u the life.....did she have it?

omg she let you grow a pony tail? your wife just did you a HUGE favor. YDI

YDI for having a ponytail. I don't see why your wife didn't just cut it off while you were sleeping.

skullbuster 0

OP: Your wife is a complete mush for not just chopping that hideous shit off with some scissors. There are two lessons here: 1) Your wife needs to grow a spine, that sneaky lice shit is nasty and 2) Guys with ponytails are complete douchebags - get over it, she did you a favor by forcing you to get rid of it!

Mulada 0

So, what you're saying is that if you have a ponytail, then you're automatically a douchebag? Isn't that word better to describe someone who slams the door on people?