By btg - 06/02/2010 06:27 - United States

Today, I found out that my girlfriend feeds her boogers to our dog. Sometimes she even makes her do tricks for them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 238
You deserved it 3 546

Same thing different taste

Comments

Dude you're gross for dating a five year old. =/

perdix 29

Are you jealous? What would you do for one of her boogers that you wouldn't do for, say, a Klondike Bar?

Pink_Butterflies 0

That is disgusting. Poor dog and poor you--your gf sounds like a real winner.

Americunt 0

Dump the lumps, and post it on twitter, myspace, facebook, bebo, hi5, friendster, neopets, gaia, whatever you use! FYL.

I was going to say report this heifer to ASPCA or PETA, but given our economic state boogers are a lot cheaper than actual dog treats.

clumsily_yours 12

At least shes not eating them herself... As for the dog; I feed my dog beef jerky for doing tricks....he doesn't do many but he's just so damn cute I can't resist. Beef jerky may be hard on the pocketbook, but it certainly has gotta get a better reaction from the dog than offering it a booger. IF (and its a big if) I picked my nose I can definitely say the first thing I thought about after pulling out a booger would NOT be calling my dog over for a treat. But, that's just me. Back to my original thought, at least she doesn't eat her boogers; at least in other people's company.

fmler9449 0

call the RSPCA she's discusting!! so r u if u havnt dumped her yet!!