By Anonymous - 23/08/2014 18:16 - Canada - Lethbridge

Today, I found out my girlfriend doesn't really take flute lessons after all. In related news, every time my best friend supposedly drives her to flute lessons, he's actually taking her to his house for a different kind of activity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 571
You deserved it 6 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's been blowing on the wrong type of flute

Comments

headofmedusa 15

She was blowing his flute this entire time

Why would you let your friend drive your girlfriend to flute lessons anyways? Why don't you drive her yourself?

OP may not have his license. I don't know if it's just me but when you have a best friend that's the person you're meant to be able to trust with your life. How is OP suppose to know two of the people he cares about the most and trust the most would hurt him like that?

ArashiGirl 13

YDI, why the hell would you not drive your own girlfriend somewhere?

Maybe he doesn't have his license yet? Or maybe he is busy at the time of her "lessons" with work/school/wtv else? Or maybe he shares his car with someone who uses it at the time of her lessons? No one deserves to be cheated on just because they didn't act as their gf's personal chauffeur.

ArashiGirl 13

Yes, but being that naive, isn't exactly a good excuse either. When something isn't right usually you can feel it in your gut.

unicornn07 4

Oh she was playing the flute, just on her knees ;)

He was probably teaching her how to whistle properly.

messymassacre 6

**** them . **** that flute. And **** her right in the pussy then dump her . I tried to be funny to cheer you up but it failed.

ostfaiz 18

Blowing many flutes at a time, i will call her multi- talented