By Anonymous - 23/08/2014 17:51 - United States - Long Beach

Today, my boyfriend and I were watching a TV show about wildlife. The moment the narrator said the word "peacock", my boyfriend broke down into hysterical laughter. He laughed to the point of tears, and had to excuse himself. I'm dating a man-child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 962
You deserved it 8 402

Same thing different taste

Top comments

colton_colton 49

We all have that inner child in us

Let me see your peacock , ****, ****.

Comments

colton_colton 49

We all have that inner child in us

xivoricbutterfly 25

Im in highschool I laugh way to hard when I have to read the word "Dick"

better than us all being in that inner child

Peacock is a funny word, along with the blue footed boobies, rector...

Maybe when you're in middle school they are. Unless you're OP's boyfriend.

Are you always so humorless, #20? Granted, there is a time to be serious, but in the privacy of one's home, laughing to the point of tears over a word or situation that strikes you as funny is wonderful. Hell, I'm almost 60 and fart jokes can still do it to me.

20-- I can be serious when need be (my job requires it) but when it is just me and my boyfriend, we laugh at stupid things. We also tell each other, "you're so immature" as we are laughing, if that makes you feel better.

I was in my senior English class a few years ago and I was assigned to complete a research paper on the Blue Footed Booby. My presentation in front of the class went very well. Well, besides the teacher laughing her ass off every time I said Booby.

She should be happy, her boyfriend has a sense of humor.

Let me see your peacock , ****, ****.

cadillacgal79 32

Seems like you picked someone a little low on the maturity scale, hopefully with some work he'll get better, but 9 times outta 10 it won't work, sorry OP. :/

jojimugo 20

Damm ok ....then my marriage is doomed

"9 times out of 10" source? You see, Mrs. Downer, here on fml we don't appreciate dating advice, especially false dating advice. I suggest you get another past time, perhaps throwing your mobile device at the wall so we never have to see you again.

cadillacgal79 32

Ok, maybe I'm a little mature, yes I have a sense of humor, I just don't fall over laughing at the word "peacock"

cadillacgal79 32

And I'm not suggesting OP break up with him, it's only if she gets sick and tired of it.

lennon_ 16

we all act a little immature at times.

Well, who wouldn't laugh at the word "peacock"!

qdawg06 23

Have a sense of humour, it's a pretty funny name!

ohishkabibble 21

Do yourself a favor and don't ever let him listen to Katy Perry. . .

pwnman 33

Just tell him his **** is the size of a pea. That'll change his reaction'