By Anonymous - 23/08/2014 18:16 - Canada - Lethbridge

Today, I found out my girlfriend doesn't really take flute lessons after all. In related news, every time my best friend supposedly drives her to flute lessons, he's actually taking her to his house for a different kind of activity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 571
You deserved it 6 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's been blowing on the wrong type of flute

Comments

She just was "blowing" into a different type of flute hmm?

BananaMan844 4

OP, it sounds like you need a new best friend AND a new girlfriend.

Different kind of flute ... she blows his flute

This one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute...

I am NOT saying YDI. But, OP, you didn't find it a little suspicious that your best friend was driving your girlfriend to her flute lesson EVERY time? I mean, maybe to help out once or twice but after a while I'd get suspicious.

It might make sense if they claimed they were going in the same direction. Like say the "music school" just happens to be near the friend's house/work. If neither OP nor his gf had a license/available car, it wouldn't be that strange for a "bff" to offer to help out. One of my friends drives me home from work all the time (we are coworkers, I don't have a license, and he lives a few streets away from my house) but my bf has never had a problem with it because he trusts me. In fact, he appreciates the help, because he knows I'd otherwise walk 1 hour alone at night to get home (no buses at that hour). I think it's just really sad that OP put his trust in two backstabbing assholes :( They were supposed to be people he could rely on, but in they betrayed him.