By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 20:19 - United States

Today, I found my concert tickets that I've been trying to find for the last 2 weeks in my mom's closet. When I asked why she had them, she said she felt the concert was inappropriate for me so she hid them. I'm 20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 294
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

evanwilliams 4

Stop living with your mom if you're so grown up you big ass.

Comments

xThatRandomGirlx 0

Excuse me, but why are we freaking out that he/she hasn't moved out yet? I'm 20, a lot of my friends are 20, and we still live at home because we HAVEN'T GRADUATED COLLEGE YET!!!!!!!!!!!! You people are dumb as hell.

"I wonder if anyone will sit between us?!" That's...not a very good pickup line, or ice breaker.

shazady 0

why would the OP deserve it just because he's living at home? what the hell kind of reasoning is that? And I agree with #125. Anyone who thinks the OP is a loser for living at home at 20 is retarded. It's called college.

looks like someone needs to move out.

1. Get the money back from her. 2. Buy a stereo and some Meshuggah CDs. 3. Turn it to full volume and hide it somewhere close to her room.

Seriously man, if your still living there at 20; the concert is the least of your problems.

Why is your life "******" over this. You're moms just a little weird. Stop using this word so lightly you make the rest of it unfunny.

Stop being such a bitch and have a talk with your Mom about respecting your privacy and keeping her nose out of your 20-year-old business.

That's what you get for buying Jonas Brothers tix

iloveyouu_ 1

HAHAHAHAHA, your mom tried stealing your tickets, wow,. haha.