By Noname - 16/03/2009 17:29 - United States

Today, I found an old dress in my house laying around. I decided to dye it green to wear it out on St. Patrick's day. Turns out it was my grandmother's wedding dress that my sister was planning to wear for her wedding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 247
You deserved it 179 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what the **** kind of wedding dress was it that you couldn't tell?

This is why you pay attention to things that arent yours!

Comments

Yikes...didn't it like...look nice....?

Convince your sister to get married on St Pattys day. Problem solved!

pancakes_n_syrup 0

you find an old antiqueish dress and decide to dye it without mentioning it to anyone? You're screwed for being dumb

What kind of dumb **** dyes SOMEONE ELSE'S antique wedding dress green for a stupid fake holiday like St. Patrick's Day and then says THEIR life is ****** when they've ruined their sister's wedding? You deserved that. You deserved that. You deserved that. You deserved that. You deserved that.

Dude you ******* suck. I agree with everyone that's saying how the hell did you NOT realize it was a wedding dress, and why the **** would you do something that permanent to something that ISN'T yours? Jesus, my roommate wanted to rip me a new one for eating one of her granola bars, I can't imagine how bad someone closer to me would want to kill me for doing something that retarded. You totally deserve any shit you get from your family.

leyash 0

If it wasn't yours, don't you think that you would NOT dye it green?! I mean, that's just common sense. You owe your sister a new dress.