By Noname - 16/03/2009 17:29 - United States

Today, I found an old dress in my house laying around. I decided to dye it green to wear it out on St. Patrick's day. Turns out it was my grandmother's wedding dress that my sister was planning to wear for her wedding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 247
You deserved it 179 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what the **** kind of wedding dress was it that you couldn't tell?

This is why you pay attention to things that arent yours!

Comments

TheNameless_fml 0

WTF. So you just find something that isn't yours laying around the house and it was an old dress. You never thought for a second that it belonged to someone and that it wasn't yours to ruin forever? What a dumbass. You owe your sister a wedding dress, plus some.

Why would you just take and die a dress that is not yours? What are you 2? Were you trying to play finders keepers?

1. Don't mess with stuff that isn't yours without asking first. 2. How would you not know about your sister's wedding plans? 3. You don't just wear wedding dresses out for fun on smaller holidays. 4. I hope you're at least female. 5. You deserved this.

Wow, why not ask first next time! What a valuable heirloom ruined now.

Why would you wear a green wedding dress. Did you not look at the style, who wears a long dress on St patricks. I thought it was a white tank top, short shorts or skirt.

ari_lee 0

I can see how an antique wedding dress may not look like wedding dresses now but it's wasn't yours and 1) what makes you think that by just finding something in your house makes you the owner and can do whatever you want with it? 2)How can you not know about your sister's wedding plans? You're an idiot and you deserved it. And unless the dress was so simple and plain, why would you wear a green dress (and dye it yourself even) to just go out on St. Patrick's Day? If you already owned a green dress or bought one yourself, okay, but that was just unnecessary.

Haha, WTF. Seriously, you are an idiot.

As someone who is getting married in 2 months, I have to say that if you were my sister I would kick your ass. Seriously... You are selfish and stupid for grabbing something that wasn't yours and thinking "hmm.. this would be cool to dye green". I hope someone ruins your wedding day!

DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!! If I were your grandma, I'd kick you out of the will ASAP.