By Noname - 16/03/2009 17:29 - United States

Today, I found an old dress in my house laying around. I decided to dye it green to wear it out on St. Patrick's day. Turns out it was my grandmother's wedding dress that my sister was planning to wear for her wedding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 247
You deserved it 179 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what the **** kind of wedding dress was it that you couldn't tell?

This is why you pay attention to things that arent yours!

Comments

DuchessAngel37 0

Oh that sucks! People, stop being so obnoxious. Have you seen some of the wedding dresses from back in your grandparent's day? They don't look like wedding gowns today. Some of them look less fancy than a cocktail dress. Is it possible that "laying around" meant tucked away in an attic or some shit, presumably forgotten? Clearly her sister wasn't really that excited about wearing the dress for her wedding, or else she would have known about it. A friend of mine dyed her grandmother's wedding dress black for Halloween. St. Patrick's Day is not a fake holiday, bitch. I think I covered all my complaints to people, too bad I forgot all the numbers.

Looking through attic Find box Box has a dress inside Nothing too special, but clearly has some significance to the family if it was stored here. Should I go to my family members and ask where the dress is from? ... HAHAHA, I slay myself. Make irreversible and irresponsible changes to the dress by throwing it in a tub of dye But, what's this? It's a wedding dress? And my sister was going to use it on her wedding? Oh no! I should have used the slightest bit of foresight or asked about the origins of the dress!

diiiiiiiiiiiiick moooooooodddddeeeeeeee

you couldn't find a HANES shirt or something else to dye green? didn't it look like a wedding dress?

Fake. And if it's not... Wow you're an obnoxious tool.

Why would you take a random dress that isn't yours and dye it for something silly like St. Patrick's day... That's just rude. Plus, it should have been at least somewhat obvious it was a wedding dress...

kudos for creativity; shame for not having asked first!

shouldn't touch things that aren't yours

Just because it's in your house, doesn't mean it's yours. Unless you live alone. Which you obviously do not. ...Yeah.