By Noname - 16/03/2009 17:29 - United States

Today, I found an old dress in my house laying around. I decided to dye it green to wear it out on St. Patrick's day. Turns out it was my grandmother's wedding dress that my sister was planning to wear for her wedding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 247
You deserved it 179 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what the **** kind of wedding dress was it that you couldn't tell?

This is why you pay attention to things that arent yours!

Comments

how can you not tell the difference between a wedding dress and an old worn down dress? and why wouldn't you ask somebody before you dyed it?

Dude.. seriously? If it's not yours, I would suggest ASKING AROUND. This is an FML for your sister, rather.

Wow, I'm glad you're not my sister. No respect for things that aren't yours, much?

How do you just suddenly find an old dress laying around your house.... and NOT know wtf it is or what its for... moron. lol

shauna_fml 0

lol it's her GRANDMOTHERS wedding dress, guys. It probably looked like a ******* dirty old rag. Your sister is better off without it, she should just get a nice, new one.

Um, bitch, some people have these things called TRADITION or they want to wear something that means a lot to someone else in the family, since the wedding dress also counts as the 'something old'. You can't replace an antique dress with a new one and pretend everything is alright.

Ibeapirate 0

You didn't even bother to ask whose it was? You definitely deserved that one.

This was posted on the 16........a day before st. paddy's day................ the hell?

Wow . . . That's just so horrible. You totally deserve to get your butt kicked! It doesn't even matter that it was your grandmother's wedding dress or that your sister was planning to wear it as hers. Plain and simple, it was NOT yours! You don't mess with things that do not belong to you! It's wrong! #102 - Some people plan ahead. For all we know, this could have been done last week.