By Fingkids - 25/09/2012 01:51 - United States

Today, I fell asleep at work and woke up with penis sharpied on my face. I'm a kindergarten teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 301
You deserved it 33 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_dont_fml_ 1

i don't think kindergarten teachers should be sleeping at work.....

RockstarRN 10

What the heck are you doing falling asleep at work if you are suppose to be teaching kids??

Comments

How irresponsible can you be. Your suppose to be watching these kids and making sure they don't get hurt and what not. Your lucky all you woke up with was a dick drawn on your face. Also even if it was nap time the teacher shouldn't be sleeping they get paid to look after these kids. The OP is lucky they didn't get fired.

Ever thought that she may not have had a class at the time and it wasn't necessarily a student? I'm guessing she included her profession because Sharpie is hard to take off, especially on the sensitive skin of your face, thus causing her to display a drawing of a dick to her entire kindergarten class.

The way OP made it sound was they fell asleep around these kids and one of them drew on OP. Also their name kind of makes ya think the same since they put it as Fingkids so OP obviously blames the kids leading to a logical assumption that OP was asleep while around the kids which makes OP irresponsible for being asleep around young children when they're suppose to be watching them since that's their job.

darlingdollie 24

So, their rocket ships need a little work. They're only kindergarteners, not artists..

BunchieRules 31

Good one. Apparently, the kids wrote the word "Penis" on OP's head, and not an actual penis. I was also confused by this at first.

mintcar 9

You're lucky that's all they drew. Kids and Sharpies are a bad combination.

What the **** do you teach your kids? And why the **** would you sleep at work?

B3Y0ND 3

Woah, cool your jets. No need to drop the F-bomb so many times...

Sorry, I didn't realize that im not allowed to comment. The whole point is that its my comment and if I want to say POTATO as many times as I want, I'll say it. Negative votes COME AT ME

Haskins54 4

Coolest kindergarten class ever

I'd like to see how you plan on taking corrective action on this one.. Explain why you were sleeping!

They're only in kindergarten, they probably had to trace it.

RedPillSucks 31

This brings about a bad image of a kid, sharpie and tracing paper in hand, and his dick laying on the teachers face...

softpaws 17

You shouldnt be sleeping in a class filled with 5 year olds! But atleast they know how to spell.. :p