By Anonymous - 31/05/2012 19:03 - Canada

Today, I drunkenly staggered home and crashed on the couch. When I woke up I realized it wasn't my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 627
You deserved it 34 411

Same thing different taste

Comments

Llamacod 11

Ok smart ass most people lock the "DOOR"!

Llamacod 11

maybe where you live they do, but not everywhere

lepuppykicker 15

Not everyone. I usually don't lock my doors.

tony1891 22

Oh No. at least you're not sitting in jail for breaking and entering

SystemofaBlink41 27

Maybe he IS writing from jail...

b0ngs 7

...how did you get in the house then?!

xPlayerofDeathx 0

Drinking in the first place? I'm sure booze is addicting, but don't lower yourself to drink too much. YDI

I don't drink, nor will I ever. But that statement is so pompous. Don't lower yourself to drinking? People are free to do whatever they please. This is like when people complain about when people smoke...

17 is clearly a straight-edge doucher

59, If you can't complain about people doing something that directly impacts you personally then what can you complain about?

165, I don't care that people complain about this stuff. what I care about is when they complain about people they don't know. This commenter doesn't know OP so assuming things is, in other words, stupid and bias. Maybe this was their first time drinking? Lightweight? They hardly drink? We don't know.

xPlayerofDeathx 0

Look pal, not everyone is gonna like my comment. Learn to realize this: nobody is perfect.

The fact that the OP illegally entered someone else's house makes them a douche. Drinking is not a justification, and for those that use it as such, like OP pointing out he was drunk (as though it was in some way relevant) means OP was using it as an excuse.

Megan98 18

Did you wake up from their screams, as they saw you on their couch?

We all do stupid shit when we get ****** up. Your lucky you didn't get your ass shot man, at least you didn't wake up next to a fugly girl.

This isn't America, where you can legally shoot other people from your property. In the rest of the world that is even illegal

You wouldn't freak out with a random person in your house? I know you just don't shoot someone, but man usually when a stranger is in your house they're up to no good.

#25 apparently you have never visited the rest of the world...

Megan98 18

#25-Well I can guarantee that the people from where I live don't agree with that. They would at least have a gun out to protect themselves.

Opinion from one part of the world (Pakistan): You can shoot somebody for your own protection if they enter your house unauthorized. The weapon used should be legal and licensed.

wiesel_fml 0

Shoot here in Texas I can shoot someone as soon as they step foot inside my property line.

TheDrifter 23

Actually, as a relocated Texan myself, you legally have to give them 30 seconds warning unless they are an imminent danger to life or property.

AliceLockehart 18

I know this is a little off topic, but if you do shoot & kill them, but didn't give a 30 second warning, can you be charged for murder? Just curious. I'm from Australia, we don't have laws like that over here :)

133, It doesn't really matter, nobody is going to own up and go "Ah shit, you know what, I totally forgot about that 30 second thing. I think I gave him like 3 seconds. My bad guys, totally slipped my mind." Besides, who would give an armed man a 30 second warning? You'd get shot before you count to 10.

The question is , how did u get into that house?

Yes, we know, everyone else already asked it.

cactasaurus 7

I wonder what their reaction was.

The current resident of the house took OP's shoes off, cleaned him up, and tucked him in while placinging a fifty for cab fare in his pocket. What do you think the reaction was?

"Mmm, Looks like we got a early from present from Santa Claus, Jessie. Go get me some rope."

c8750 2

Maybe OP got lucky & the owner wasn't there & they just woke up & left...but that wouldn't be as funny :-)