By constantine - 29/08/2010 04:47 - United States

Today, I wanted to go clubbing with my friends. I started drinking at home to save on the price of drinks, instead I fell asleep on my couch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 562
You deserved it 36 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iSometimes 5

lol, you don't HAVE to drink to go clubbing.

Comments

iamsam2 3

epc fail. check ur money b4 u spend

Awww whine whine whine. OP you drank yourself to sleep. Where's the FML? Lame lame lame lame.

PimpdaddyCJT 13
mintcar 9

2, welfare? What are you talking about? And OP, next time don't pre-game while sleepy.

I_have_no_clue 0
sheribb 5

awwww poor u that's depressing!

FFML_314 11

Your life would really be ****** if you had a nightmare. It's *welfare and why would you assume OP is on welfare?

you don't know what I mean by welfare I mean by the fact that he fell asleep on the couch and shit like dat...

FFML_314 11

Do you even know what Welfare is?

iron_chefITALY 0

that's something my grandpa would do. old people do ANYTHING to save money. that and they love free stuff.

I_have_no_clue 0

Saving money is something smart, responsible people do. And who doesn't lover free stuff?

Oh nevermind, stupid comment bug I thought you were correcting the guy talking about old people.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

25: saving money might be smart. Going out for no other reason than to intoxicate yourself (if there was another reason, he wouldn't have to pre-drink) is not.

iSometimes 5

lol, you don't HAVE to drink to go clubbing.

isnt the whole point of going to a club to drink and not get wasted b4 hand?!!!??!???

what club do you go to? oh, that one.... well if i were you...i'd...

mintcar 9

9, its called pre-gaming. You drink before heading out to a club or party. Besides, club drinks are expensive.

18, it's called stfu. 9 said that he/she didn't need to drink to go clubbing not that he/she didn't know what pre gaming was...

TNB_xACiDiC 0

Yes, very fail. You have a problem with alchool, OP.

FYLDeep 25

Don't get this one. If you were trying to save money by drinking beforehand, how did you end up broke if you never left?

because someone stole all his money while he was knocked out?

Did they change the FML? I see nothing about him being broke. Just someone who wants to be drunk for some reason...

no biggie, shit happens i've done that too, to save money and mostly to save time. why procrastinate? get drunk now and save time later

Never, ever drink at home alone. It is the most depressing thing you can think of, even if it's just to drink alcohol whilst all your friends are out drinking alcohol. Do something awesome like start a fort war with your funiture or something, I dunno.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

I never understood that. Why is it so much better to drink in a club than at home? The whole purpose of drinking is to get drunk. Drinking at home has so many advantages. For example, if you do something stupid, you're the only one that knows about it. You don't have to worry how to get home. It's much cheaper. Because everything is funny while drunk, you can have about as much fun just watching youtube videos. There's no chance anyone (besides yourself) pukes on you. The toilet is always aviable without standing in a line. If you damage anything, it will be your stuff that's damaged so you don't have to fear getting in trouble with the police. Nothing's even tempting you to drive drunk. and so on and so forth. The only disadvantage would be to not have people to talk to, but all the clubs do their best to keep people from talking to each other by having bad music at full force so that you can' even understand someone right next to yourself when he's shouting as loud as he can. Also, you wouldn't be able to make any kind of meaningfull conversation while drunk. I don't usually drink (except for special occasions) and I hate clubbing, so what am I missing here? Drinking at home seems much more rational and there aren't really any good reasons against it (besides the social stigma) as far as I can see..

what is up with your essay - the reason he drank at home was to save money - alcohol is expensive in clubs. We don't need to hear your life story.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

you need to learn what replies are and how they're stacked. It wasn't directed at OP but at #14.

No really, we don't need to hear your life story.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

too bad that wasn't a live story. It was a question. I case you're wondering, there's a difference, moron.