By Heather - 26/06/2012 17:13 - United States - Newport News

Spicy
Today, I discovered my children had found my vibrator and buried it in the cat's litter box. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 499
You deserved it 12 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

strawberrywine22 30

Trust me, it could be wore. My son took the "rocket ship" he found to school for show and tell. My daughter used it to massage her grandmother's feet.

You have smart kids! They knew vibrators and ******* go together!

Comments

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Well, cat piss is better than lube...

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Well, cat piss is better than lube...

mylifesucks_fml 1

maybe they thought it was a cat toy? or a treasure? just say "no no, you guys have toys and this one is Jimmy's special toy!"

What's the problem? The kids put the vibrator with the pussy...

Oreohugzpenny 4

The cat will have fun with that!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA! that's disgusting but so hilarious. poor cat... woulda freaked out if it started vibrating while it was buried :(

Wells dogs like chewing on a bone so why not cats?

#30, that wouldve made a much better first comment haha

anoellem 1

So you would disown a child for a vibrator? What kind of trade off is that?

Why did 3 get many thumb down though 59 said the same thing but got thumbed up. What the hell?

sporty1200xlr 6

96 - that's because the people are imagining her use it. You get a visual picture to the comment.

yourlifesucksHA 14
paolayupp 6

Well that's a shitty situation.

la_gata_0716 5

You know how many people used that already? It's not funny anymore. Trust me!

Restrain from making pussy joke. Restrain from making pussy joke.

50, the word you are looking for is REFRAIN.

LegalyWhite 7

55- we all understood what he was trying to say

please wash it...or just throw it away.

nadnerbz 6

Why would you bury it where your cat relieves itself?

Because one is a place of relief while the other is an object of relief ;)

strawberrywine22 30

The key word there is AND. Her kids found it AND buried it in the litter box.

nadnerbz 6

Whoops, I read that wrong. I thought she hid it there, my bad.

Don't feel bad 24, I did the same thing!

84, we just read it wrong, that doesn't mean we are dumbasses!

SpruceDread4578 13

please wash it...or just throw it away.

Haha it must smell terrible if they thought to put it there

bertman21 5

What's worse the fact that they found it, or that it's in the litter box?

iamabamf 17

43-You've cat to be kitten me right meow. Oh, you're not lion? You're fur real? I had to paws and think about cat one.

Byahhh 3

Whichever pussy got residue on it, it's bound to smell unless you wash it anyway.

Wow. What a shitty situation. Find a better hiding spot OP.

You said what post 2 and post 7 said. Two plus seven equals nine, your post number. I smell a conspiracy...

@21 Holy shit...IT'S THE GOVERNMENT MAN, THEY'RE OUT TO GET US! O.O *head explodes

And his name is theapocolypse Dun dun duunnnnnn!

strawberrywine22 30

Trust me, it could be wore. My son took the "rocket ship" he found to school for show and tell. My daughter used it to massage her grandmother's feet.

strawberrywine22 30

That would be a great story to tell your son in front of his friends when he turns 16 or so. The reaction would be priceless.

yoursucklives 36

maybe you should hide it better?

XxChioxX 0

Please tell me it was tossed after touching granny feet!

Wicked361 8

Imagine what the teacher roughy when he/ she saw the "rocket ship"... O.o

SherBear133 7

How did u manage to let it get found twice?!

I would have loved to see the reaction on the teacher's face XD

You have smart kids! They knew vibrators and ******* go together!

This is Egg Zachary what I was going to post.

BradTheBrony 19

Cats and vibrators... delicious chicken fetus spheres and Zack the Lego maniac... OH MY GOD I THINK I SEE THE CONNECTION!