By NotSpiderman - 31/10/2012 17:09 - United States - Edinburg

Today, I discovered a brown recluse spider in my house. Before I could smash it, it escaped under the door. Now I'm freaked out and wearing boots and gloves, clutching at my kittens and waiting for it to appear. My dad laughs everytime he walks past. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 689
You deserved it 4 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I don't blame you. Spiders are terrifying.

AGhost5445 25

Comments

You go girl! Keep those kittens safe! You are braver than I am. I would've fainted already.

Your local gun store should be able to help with your problem.

Yeah, go about shooting your 9mm in your house looking for that damn spider. Sounds like a great idea.

BusinessTurtle 8

9mm? No, that's a horrible idea, you numbskull. In this case, I'd recommend a mini-gun, a flamethrower or a through artillery bombardment of the house.

Thats why I like living in Denmark, no poisonous spiders, no venomous snakes, our most dangerous animal is a tick.

Chelsea_bella 20
KiddNYC1O 20

I know right, their crime rate is the lowest! Safest place to be.

#62 No, Switzerland has the lowest crime rate. Liechtenstein actually does if you count it as a country instead of a principality.

Two words, Lyme disease... that is all

If you tell him you will do the chores for a Month or so he'll probably help you.

Your dad should be careful. A classmate of mine is missing a chunk of his forearm because he was but by a brown recluse and it was the only way he would live.

An exterminator definitely sounds like your safest bet. Or maybe just go insane with the fly spray so you can relax a bit for the time being.

koolaide95 1

My dog was killed by a brown recluse spider. It was really depressing.

KiddNYC1O 20

Maybe it just wants some candy and your soul. Like rbg.

skullofdarkness 18

You sure it's not hiding in your BOOT?!

WRONG. The Brown Recluse spider does not live in Virginia. It was probably the harmless Southeastern House Spider, which is incredibly common in Virginia.

KiddNYC1O 20

There is such thing as migration. Stop relying on Wikipedia.

kmerritt10 6

Yeah you have to think more outside the box they aren't real common in Virginia but they have been seen there

jynxpawzz 11

I've seen brown recluse spiders in Massachusetts and New York.