By Nope - 05/03/2012 09:42 - China

Today, I defended the dried up things in the cup noodles as being real vegetables, just so that it would appear that I do actually eat vegetables. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 404
You deserved it 24 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To me, ketchup is a vegetable. Beer has hops - that's a vegetable! Chocolate is made from cacao beans - VEGETABLE!!

griffins33 4

You defended them? Did someone challenge you about it?

Comments

So simply eat vegetables! They are healthy and yummy :) only children at the age 3-10 have problems with eating vegetables and even they have at least one they like!

KiddNYC1O 20

I always throw those out while trying to save the seasoning.

Bottom line: I think you are missing out on a good thing. Many veggies are great! With the range of vegetables and how they can be prepared... I just don't get it. I think you should be a bit more open minded and look into some options that may appeal to you. Just an opinion. I also am of the opinion that everyone is in charge of their own appetite.

MissHayleyJames 7

What is with everyone hating on people who don't like vegetables? So you may love them. Good for you. Not everyone loves them. I can't even stand them. The only raw veggies I can eat are carrots or lettuce. Cooked veggies I can eat carrots, mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, occasionally green beans, and that's it. The broccoli, spinach, and green beans have to be cooked in some sort of creamy or cheesy sauce or I can't get it down without throwing up. It's great that you guys can eat all that stuff, but a lot of us can't.

well, youre a wimp eat your damn veggies

): i forgot to put a space between wimp and eat. ****

MissHayleyJames 7

So I'm a wimp because I have 0 control over my tastebuds or how my body reacts to nasty tasting things? Ok then. I eat salads, carrots, and mushrooms on a regular basis. Then I'll sometimes to broccoli or spinach mixed with stuff. Other than that, though, ew.

your tastebuds and body are wimpy as shit

Adding some greens to the soup makes it taste really good :)

ok you're a moron.. those are dried up vegetables...

Did anyone else read this and think "So what...?"

You mean all four of them? >.> they are dried veggies but lack any nutrition due to the fact they're sitting in bleached pasta with tons of sodium

Uhh they are? Dried peas, corn, and carrots mostly.