By delicious - 06/01/2016 03:05 - New Zealand - Wellington

Today, I poured boiling water over my instant noodles. A freshly boiled cockroach also rolled out onto my noodles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 871
You deserved it 2 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least you found the roach at that moment instead of when you were eating it.

Comments

lots of people are looking at the postive side of things haha!

Murilirum 23

Nuclear exposure can't kill them, but boiling water will? This is good to know!

Instant noodles 'crunch' surprise at the cost of regular. What a steal ?

Are you sure it was dead? Those things survive nuclear bombs, I'm not sure if boiling actually kills them or just stuns them.

They can survive the radiation of a nuclear bomb, not the explosion itself.

At least until they evolve into having titanium-plated exteriors.

Welp, you found a way to **** up instant noodles. And they said it couldn't be done! You sure showed them! Great job, OP!

WordBea 23

is food safety like not a thing

Poor roach. Imagine being boiled! Still, **** your life. That sucks for you.

at least you found the roach at that moment instead of when you were eating it.

kitsuneluvuh 12

So, did you, like, not use fresh water, or look inside/clean whatever you were using to boil it?

I agree if you boiled a kettle or something why would you not check inside first?

Are we actually, like, using like in like texting and, like, typing now?

andrmac 25

Maybe they filled from the spout or they did but the roach was on the side in that case do you examine the whole interior of the kettle looking for bugs?