Alert!

By DamnDogs - 05/03/2012 10:28 - Canada

Today, I was woken up by my neighbour's dog losing its mind, and I remembered reading a story about someone ignoring a dog and later finding out that their car had been stolen. Paranoid, I went outside to check on mine. Nope. Just the damn dog barking at one thirty in the morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 599
You deserved it 4 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Checking to make sure nothing is wrong is better than not knowing at all.

Comments

The dog was probably having a nightmare! Just calm it down and go back to sleep.

youjustmademelol 4

Eh dogs can be dumb... It was good you did it though, don't blame the dog NEVER blame the dog, blame it's owners

Well, look on the bright side. You have a reason to murder your neighbor now. :)

shanemaximo 7

A dogs bark will noticeably change from an alert bark to a frantic and aggressive one of they perceive real and imminent danger.

KiddNYC1O 20

Definitely a German Shepherd would.

Maybe there was a burglar and you just didn't see him O.o

My dog saved my neighbors from a burglar. 4 in the morning we let her out and she raised hell, then we saw flashlights bobbing in the windows. Our neighbors were on vacation so we called the cops, and they were caught. Coolest thing my dog had ever done. We loved her, bless her soul, but she was about as smart as a bag of bricks.

Checking to make sure nothing is wrong is better than not knowing at all.

OP pulled a noob move. Who is afraid of a car being stolen. I simply just smite it with a frost bolt and arcane blast. One time when I was raiding Stormwind, I took three feral rogues by myself. This is all after a pwned the king of course. I also got a nuke on Salvage going 32-1, I think it's stupid how your own nuke kills you. You should be able get into a metal box that shields you from harmful rays. Gosh some people these days..

kiran_fml 5

After all the FML's about getting apps to wake up you just gotta love a good ol' fashion alarm.

atleast your car is still there...and if the dogs bothering you so.much call the cops and they'll give your neighbor a ticket.. simple.

I would at least ask the neighbors to try and quiet their dogs barking, I wouldn't go straight to the cops. People can be reasoned with, you know.

Likely was the dog that was stolen from me as a child.

^ Experience tells me no one has a dignified "o-face", at least not without practicing a lot in front of a mirror first. ;) That being said, nice profile pic. :)

maybe someone was trying to steal your car and the dog scared him off. (:

Redoxx_fml 22

Or maybe the dog just likes to bark

If it's a persistent problem call the cops. If that doesent work poison the damn thing. Rat poison in a meat ball will work. Just insure you use enough and don't pay with a credit card or buy it in a store nearby and destroy the wraping. Good luck!

The things we do have a funny way of smacking us back in the face ya know! I'd be careful what you eat from now on. :@

I don't stand in back yard and bark all night so I have no worry about being poisoned. Sure hope you feel the same way about rat poison for rats. Otherwise your just another hypocrite.

kittenvks 11

Have you considered therapy for your anger issues?

Don't forget to wear a mask and a voice disguise!

archenemybtch 0

Wow. That is just ****** up. The dog might be annoying as hell, but I'm pretty sure OP's neighbors love it nonetheless. No need to poison the poor thing.

My sarcasmometer is NOT beeping, so it seems that you're actually just a sadistic ****. Poison a dog that is simply doing something innate? Really? Maybe I should poison you for being an asshole.

moneybagz131 6

I was once a cowboy of dogs.

queen_awks 16

Would you rather your car had been stolen?