By mom - 26/04/2018 15:00

Today, after it appeared my daughter was throwing away any vegetables in her school lunch, I packed her all vegetables so she would have to eat at least one. Nope! She threw them out and complained to school that "mommy doesn't feed" her. I got a call from the school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 419
You deserved it 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think it's time to make her volunteer at a soup kitchen so she can see how inappropriate her behavior was.

We don’t need no dam nutrition We don’t need no health control A dark sarcasm in the lunch room She don’t need no vegetable Hey teacher! Leave that kid alone! All in all she’s just another brick in the wall.

Comments

azouwa 26

I think it's time to make her volunteer at a soup kitchen so she can see how inappropriate her behavior was.

Yes, please. Teach this ungrateful, manipulative kid some respect and consideration.

Lobby_Bee 17

That little lying shit, they start oh so young.

Pack her lunch box with candy corn and suddenly she’ll be gobbling down vegetables! It’s win-win!!

We don’t need no dam nutrition We don’t need no health control A dark sarcasm in the lunch room She don’t need no vegetable Hey teacher! Leave that kid alone! All in all she’s just another brick in the wall.

Do you still have the option to have an abortion?

tckm1699 7

Honestly, what kind of asshole move is that? Most vegetables have very few calories and packing her JUST vegetables just to get her to eat them is a childish move on your part and not a healthy and filling lunch at all. Instead, try giving her lunches she likes and save the vegetables for dinner when you can control what goes in the trash

It's also not a healthy and filling lunch if she always throws away half of the food. Giving children only what they want to eat is a really bad idea.

Lol what a day and age we live in when a parent giving their child vegetables is considered childish. As long as the parent is providing healthy non spoiled food I believe the parent can feed them what ever they want. It's called being a parent.

are you one of those new millenial parents who think their child is a special precious snowflake who should never be offended? if your child is obstinate to the point where theyre manipulating and telling serious lies to get their own way, and all youre trying to do as a DECENT, WELL INTENTIONED parent is to get some vegetables into them, would you not try every option? you're either completely inexperienced with how difficult it is to raise a child, have been blessed with a much less difficult child or have some very uneducated and stupid ideas of what childish means.

Growing children are carnivorous, there is nothing to be done to stop that... You're going to have to appease the monster until adulthood, I fear!

Emma Marshall 19

Hahahaha no human is a carnivore you moron. And she would want sugar, not meat 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

I'm sorry, but that's poor parenting. I'm assuming they are in elementary school if they can't make their own lunch, and the fact that you decided to take the route of "you will eat this shit or starve" is really sad. I don't want to be "that guy", and I don't want to tell people how to parent, but taking this route is one of the worst way to teach someone to eat their veggies. You need to talk to her directly, and not force her into something like this.

Meh. I'm not gonna force my kid to eat only veggies, but I'm also not going to just let them eat whatever they want. My kids will eat what I cook for them at dinner, and if they don't like it, they don't have to eat at all but there won't be a substitution. When they're hungry, suddenly that food will look really good.