By Michelle - 26/04/2010 21:42 - New Zealand

Today, I decided to quit smoking. During my lunch break, I tried to ash the KitKat bar that was in my hand after I took a bite. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 710
You deserved it 17 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

This is the kind of FML that you can't really blame the OP at all. It's actually really inspiring that you decided to quit smoking :) Quitting is tough, and it takes a while to get out of the habit (hence trying to ash a kitkat bar). But, I, and I'm sure a lot of other FML users, are proud. Fun fact: every cigarette you smoke takes eleven minutes off your life.

Comments

sparme 0

You should get your hands on those candy cigarettes! I love those things. little sticks of pure sugar that you could eat in grade school and pretend to be cool. way better than any kit kat bar!

starberries 0

Do they still make those? It seems like marketing cigarettes (even fake ones) to kids would be an unpopular move these days.

Quit smoking and your going to end up with diabetes.

good choice for quitting smoking but kit kats are killing indonesia's rainforests and so are butterfingers and crunch bars and baby ruths

jenniferxxlou 0

in soviet Russia, kitkat ash you.

Why the hell is this on here....so your candy was trashed because you can't tell the difference between all the things you stick in your mouth...BIG FREAKIN DEAL.

DrLemon 0

smoking kills more people in the US then murder, suicides, illegal drugs, AIDs, alcohol and car crashes combined.. what should you be afraid of NOW!?