By anonymous - 30/10/2009 07:45 - United States

Today, I decided to adopt a 11 year old dog that has been in need of a home for several months. Two hours after I got him home, I discovered him dead in the backyard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 758
You deserved it 3 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thats a shame, but you should be proud of yourself for doing something like that in the first place. It shows u care for it's life, even in it's last hours.

wellinever 5

Probably small consolation, but the poor dog probably died very happy to think that he had found a new owner who loved him. Upsetting for you, but the best ending he could have wished for. When you are ready, have another go. Definitely not an FML. You should feel your life is blessed.

Comments

CarterColbie 4

Anything that old should've come with a warranty.

atleast u made the dog happy because he wanted a home for several months now

His life sucks since it ended. You should be extrodinarily proud of yourself for giving him a real home for the last few hours of his life. He got to see the outdoors again. He got to breathe fresh air. He got to romp and play in a back yard and feel loved. I know this is almost two months later, so I'm kind of late.. but be happy for him. Be happy for yourself. He didn't die alone and scared in some shelter cage or in some cold, 'smells of death' "vet" office. He died happy. And there's very few eleven year old shelter dogs that get that end. Good job. Good human. =) and thank you for adopting him.

morenita_chula 0