By anonymous - 30/10/2009 07:45 - United States

Today, I decided to adopt a 11 year old dog that has been in need of a home for several months. Two hours after I got him home, I discovered him dead in the backyard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 758
You deserved it 3 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thats a shame, but you should be proud of yourself for doing something like that in the first place. It shows u care for it's life, even in it's last hours.

wellinever 5

Probably small consolation, but the poor dog probably died very happy to think that he had found a new owner who loved him. Upsetting for you, but the best ending he could have wished for. When you are ready, have another go. Definitely not an FML. You should feel your life is blessed.

Comments

good for you! you made that dog happy and it died Ina home, not a shelter! good hood good for you. **** the heartless loosers who don't care about animals who need love! you're amazing! :)

aww this is sad but also a good thing. The idea was to give it a good home before it passed away and no doubt u made it very happy before it died, not having to pass away in cold kennels =)

You know, you could get a refund for that if you paid for it... If it dies within two weeks of purchase you actually get a refund... Saw it on "Don't get screwed"

why would you adopt an 11 year old dog?

tomandhicky 0

i understand your pain, if you wanna talk to someone heres my number 07764145832 ill be waiting

He was most likely the happiest dog EVER before he died. He got a home and someone who loved him.

I think it's fake... unless you got it off the street, the kennel would have put it to sleep right away if it's that old, because no one is going to get a dog that could die any second. i got a dog once that was like 5 and they were about to put it down really soon. they even lied about the age. they said it was 3. so yeah, not so real.

That's not true. There are plenty of shelters that adopt out older dogs and many that specialize entirely in finding/providing good homes for the last days, months, and years that older dogs may have left. I've volunteered at a couple.

Oh man, this one just struck me as funny! I'm still laughing. I hope you kept the receipt. Ha ha ha

Taylorrrr5 0
ShatteredColors 0

AWH!!! poor dog! =[ thats so sad!!!!