By Lonely - 11/03/2010 12:16 - New Zealand

Today, I congratulated my friend for getting engaged. This is the fourth friend of mine this year that has become engaged. I haven't even had a boyfriend yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 106
You deserved it 5 680

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get a boyfriend when there's a boy or man in your life that you really really like. Don't do it just because everybody else does.

FMyLifeCereal 0

Maybe you just have higher standards

Comments

Get a boyfriend when there's a boy or man in your life that you really really like. Don't do it just because everybody else does.

yada_yada 0
LoginUnknown 0

Sounds like four future chances to find a guy to date or at least get a little action from.

OP: Dont compare yourself to anyone! You will get married when you are ready, don't judge your own experiences in comparison to other people's lives.

Monikabug 9

^ this. I can not think of a way to say it any better. :)

madskillz3088 0

lol... dang I bet lesbians get more guys than you .... you're probably fat as fuckkkk... I would say go after a fat guy... bur hell even fat guys hate fat girls lol

Intellectualist 0

If I may say, what a fine display of ignorance you have just thrust upon the members of FML. Well done.

I think the OP wishes she was thrust upon.

Intellectualist 0

really, how many of them actually got married? don't worry about it, you'll just feel better after when you are with someone and they are stuck married!

med_princess30 0

I used to have this same mindset a few years ago. Listen to Inviolentlight! A few of my friends are spending money on divorces and will spend the next few months/years trying to restructure their lives. I definitely do not envy them. On the other hand, I'm spending almost the same amount of money on a trip to Cabo this summer instead of a divorce (which I know would have happened if I'd continued to compare myself to my friends)